Windows 10: New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Discus and support New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Somehow i double posted, apologies. This thread may be deleted. 124291 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wanjillem, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Wanjillem Win User

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Somehow i double posted, apologies. This thread may be deleted.

:)

Wanjillem, Dec 28, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes - Similar Threads - random BSODs multiple

2. Random BSODS on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODS on new PC: Hello everyone,I just set up a new PC and I have been getting random BSODs. It hasn't happened when I am in a game but usually when the PC is idle or I am doing some light work on the PC browsing the Internet, etc.Below is a link to the minidumps that have generated over the...
  3. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  4. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  5. BSOD with multiple Stopcodes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with multiple Stopcodes: Hi, my laptop is crashing and impossible to use each time with a different Stopcode. I've had about 15 different reasons each time with BSOD. I've uninstalled recent AVG update and tried to install latest Windows update but that hasn't really worked as it comes up with errors...
  6. Random BSODs on new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs on new PC: I'm getting really random crashes on my new PC. It's mostly new, only hard drives were transferred from my old one. The configuration is: Ryzen 3600X MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 3200MHz 16GB Kit 2x8GB CORSAIR CX650M...
  7. Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

Random BSOD multiple stopcodes: I have a new pc build it myself but now im getting bsods they are very random but most of the time when i start up my pc i will get one, sometimes when watching netflix on chrome, sometimes when im browsing in documents or in the beginning screen of windows. I tryed...
  8. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Hi there, I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!...
  9. BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes

BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes: So randomly while I am using my new computer I run into quite a few bluescreens I have 2 different errors that I get SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Check my attachment DESKTOP-S3PBLDG-Tue_06_05_2018__65227_04.zip 111613
  10. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: Hi, i'm getting random BSOD erros, on a new computer. I already ran the memtest 86, no erros, and i can't seem to solve the problem. Here is the dump files... 48974