Windows 10: NEW PC Setup

Discus and support NEW PC Setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would recommend dropping Avast and using MS built in AV. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Plankton Win User

NEW PC Setup

I would recommend dropping Avast and using MS built in AV.

Plankton, Sep 18, 2017

2. Yeah plan on dropping it later on here!!, why I even reinstalled it who really knows, guess just a force of habit, system is running pretty well now, no more bsods, temps look to be ok at the moment, silent PC for the moment, I guess if does get really hot fan speed would increase and produce more noise, but so far it's silent

AMDMan2016, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

NEW PC Setup

1. NEW PC Setup - Similar Threads - Setup

2. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  3. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  4. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  6. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  7. Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup: HI I was installing Windows developer Preview In VMware workstation 17 Pro And while i was booting through the first setup process Within ISO File that i downloaded from archive.org there was black screen Error saying that Please Restart your PC with error code: 0x000001E. I...
  8. Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup

Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup: HI I was installing Windows developer Preview In VMware workstation 17 Pro And while i was booting through the first setup process Within ISO File that i downloaded from archive.org there was black screen Error saying that Please Restart your PC with error code: 0x000001E. I...
  9. Account Setup Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Setup Issues: So essentially, I'm trying to add a new user to an old pc--said user is myself, this is a desktop I've received from someone else. As we know, when adding users to a pc, it attempts to connect via their outlook account. Once I try to actually swap over to this account, it...
  10. Account Setup Issues

Account Setup Issues: So essentially, I'm trying to add a new user to an old pc--said user is myself, this is a desktop I've received from someone else. As we know, when adding users to a pc, it attempts to connect via their outlook account. Once I try to actually swap over to this account, it...