Windows 10: New PC starts up slow

Discus and support New PC starts up slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just did a new windows installation on my new pc But windows 10 pro starts up so slow, it almost takes a minute to get to my windows screen Asus TUF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danzie, Feb 3, 2021.

1. danzie Win User

New PC starts up slow

I just did a new windows installation on my new pc
    But windows 10 pro starts up so slow, it almost takes a minute to get to my windows screen

Asus TUF B450-PRO GAMING moederbord
    AMD Ryzen 5 3500X processor
    G.Skill DDR4 Ripjaws-V 2x8GB 3200Mhz
    A-DATA XPG SX8200 Pro internal solid state drive M.2 1000 GB PCI Express 3.0 3D TLC NVMe

Did i do something wrong in my bios maybe
    I changed the XMP for my memory but do i have to do something for my disk

:)

danzie, Feb 3, 2021

2. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Feb 3, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

New PC starts up slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

New PC starts up slow

1. New PC starts up slow - Similar Threads - starts slow

2. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  3. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  4. HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely: I’m booting I’m up my ROG STRIX laptop and it’s hard drive light’s blinking slows down then stops, and then I get a BSOD, I checked in BIOS and it says the CPU is spiking to 100°C, last night I kept getting game crashes which only happens when the Laptop is in Turbo mode, I...
  5. HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely: I’m booting I’m up my ROG STRIX laptop and it’s hard drive light’s blinking slows down then stops, and then I get a BSOD, I checked in BIOS and it says the CPU is spiking to 100°C, last night I kept getting game crashes which only happens when the Laptop is in Turbo mode, I...
  6. HD LED blinking starts to slow down then stop completely

7. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  8. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  9. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?

windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?: Hi,when I login, all my startup applications like skype, teams, onedrive... takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load all of them.and I have a very fast computer.how I can improve this?is it possible to force windows starting all these applications in parallel?from what I can see...