Windows 10: New PC very slow browsing.

Discus and support New PC very slow browsing. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new PC (1 week) with 4GB ram - AMD Dual Core A4 and as it is sluggish with browsing I have done some speedtests with different Browsers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tonyvic, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Tonyvic Win User

New PC very slow browsing.

Hi, I have a new PC (1 week) with 4GB ram - AMD Dual Core A4 and as it is sluggish with browsing I have done some speedtests with different Browsers and also the Win 10 App. My ISP is Virgin Media Up to 200 Mbps
    App:
    New PC very slow browsing. c411863a-95ea-40f2-bf4e-2a2571bad2c6.png

Chrome:
    New PC very slow browsing. 9855099083.png

Firefox:
    New PC very slow browsing. 9855135667.png

Edge:
    New PC very slow browsing. 9855148828.png

Any ideas to improve things would be very welcome.

:)

Tonyvic, Aug 3, 2020

2. New XPS 13 9360 slow browsing

New XPS 13 9360 with Windows 10 Home very slow browsing both wireless and Ethernet. I've updating drivers, turned off McAfee Firewall and no help. My other devices work fine (in fact my old MacBook seems even a little faster). I'm getting really frustrated,
    especially after reading so many others complaining of same issues. Any suggestions? Thanks!

DEBORAHMILAN-NILER, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Brand New laptop - but browsing/internet SLOW - help

Hi Sonja,

Slow browsing and downloading concerns can be related to incorrect network configuration settings. If the issue is confined to using the mentioned browsers, it could be a result of profile or Windows Update corruption. Let us review some things to correctly
    address the issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you get a specific error message along with downloading or browsing the Internet?
    • How are you connected to the Internet? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Do you encounter the same difficulty using another profile?
    • What specific steps have you taken so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 3, 2020
  4. New PC very slow browsing.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

New PC very slow browsing.

1. New PC very slow browsing. - Similar Threads - very slow browsing

2. new Pc very slow in old game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new Pc very slow in old game: Im playing a game from 2006 which uses directx9 and I recently bought a new pc. My fps are between 25-45 in this game and in other high end games I easly reach 144. How can I fix this?...
  3. new Pc very slow in old game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new Pc very slow in old game: Im playing a game from 2006 which uses directx9 and I recently bought a new pc. My fps are between 25-45 in this game and in other high end games I easly reach 144. How can I fix this?...
  4. Very Slow PC

Very Slow PC: Windows 11. PC becomes very slow, and almost freezes with CPU and Memory both at 60%. Then after a long time, the screen goes black for a few seconds and comes on again with the PC now becoming absolutely fine. Now, CPU shows at below 10%. Please help. AMD Ryzen 5 3600X...
  5. PC very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  6. PC very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow: My pc recently started to be very slow and I don't know the reason for why it's slow. It might be because my ssd is full where my windows is installed on but I don't understand why is my SSD full so fast because 2 days ago I left it 19gb free and now it's 1,4gb free...
  7. PC very slow

8. PC Very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Very slow: Can anyone help with sorting a slow PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-very-slow/c15cbabe-12f4-4dd7-a945-de658f412325
  9. New PC Is Very Slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC Is Very Slow: I just got a new PC today and it's really slow, like to the point where it takes 2 minutes minimum to do anything and it crashes as well as white screens very often. Since it's new I've only downloaded Spotify and steam and have 800gb free as well as 8gb ram. How can I help...
  10. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....