Windows 10: New pc, wanting to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, but it's not on my account.

Discus and support New pc, wanting to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, but it's not on my account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently built a new pc, and I was hoping to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, I had it on my old pc, but never played it. And while mojang... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CheemstStreet, Mar 19, 2020.

1. New pc, wanting to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, but it's not on my account.

I recently built a new pc, and I was hoping to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, I had it on my old pc, but never played it. And while mojang says I already claimed my copy, the microsoft store disagrees.

Basically, I redeemed my free copy, as my account was made before october 2018, but it says I still need to buy it on the microsoft store.

:)

CheemstStreet, Mar 19, 2020

2. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Can't find a way to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for new account.

Hi,

Digital licenses are associated with the account used to redeem the game codes. In order to download the full version of Minecraft on Windows 10, you'll need to use the account that owns the game license. Transferring licenses from one account to another
    is unavailable as this will go against the Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology that protects account licenses.

We suggest that you download the game using the account that owns the license and set up family feature. This will allow your new account to access the items you've downloaded. Refer to

Set up your family
    for the steps.

You may also visit this
    link
    for more information regarding Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Mar 19, 2020
  4. New pc, wanting to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, but it's not on my account.

Can't find a way to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for new account.

When Minecraft for Windows 10 got released, I saw on my Minecraft page thing that since I got the normal Minecraft, I could get Minecraft for Windows 10 with a redeem key. I used it for my other account that I used at the time and
    it worked. But now I got a new account and a new laptop with Windows 10 on it, I have the trial of Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I wanted to get the full version but I couldn't use the redeem key. Is there a way to move the full version to my new account?

Rowland :), Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

New pc, wanting to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, but it's not on my account.

1. New pc, wanting to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition, but it's not on my account. - Similar Threads - wanting reinstall minecraft

2. Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling: I was having issues with minecraft: Java edition because of the known issues, and I thought I could try uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail. I'm very heated about this, the launcher installer will not install the launcher. It gives me Error: 0x80131500. I try...
  3. Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.: recently i got minecraft to play with some friends on a realm and in the recent 1.18.10 patch for windows edition i wasn't able to use the realm. at first i thought it was my problem so i looked for an update but i couldn't see one. so then i tried uninstalling minecraft and...
  4. I reset my PC and cannot reinstall Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC and cannot reinstall Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock edition: I had used the free code that was given to me years ago to play it until I reset my pc a few months ago. Now, on the same account, I can go into billing history and see the code claimed in my order history but if I try to go to my library in the store app on Windows 10 to...
  5. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on new PC: So I recently got a brand new PC, but can't install, or find any of my windows games that I had on my old pc, not even my game pass games show up. Is there a reason or fix for this? Or do I have to buy all my games on the new PC?...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not appearing in my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not appearing in my account: So I bought the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft last year,redeemed the key and had it in my library. Skip to this year after reinstalling Windows 10, I logged in my account and and opened the Microsoft Store to install it. Then I noticed it bassically erased itself. Only have...
  7. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.: About a year or two ago, I got, installed, and played Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free using a key I received from Mojang Studios for purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19, 2018. After I built a new PC, I am suddenly unable to reinstall the game and must...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?: Hello, So I tried opening the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft that I got awhile back for owning the Java edition of Minecraft, but when I go to open it, it says that Minecraft is not available on my account. When I go to the store page for windows 10 it prompts me to buy it...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC: Recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my PC through the microsoft store using my microsoft account that i have had for nearly 15 years. I have previously had it on xbox too. When i try to link my microsoft account to the game it says that an error has occured...
  10. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...