Windows 10: New PC Win 10 does not see Inline Audio 2020

Discus and support New PC Win 10 does not see Inline Audio 2020 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New HP Slim Desktop 501 Win 10 Home 3 days old [My 3rd PC] Hi, I tested the audio cable - good. I put an audio source at one end and the other end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by viewerx111, Jan 12, 2021.

1. New PC Win 10 does not see Inline Audio 2020

New HP Slim Desktop 501 Win 10 Home 3 days old [My 3rd PC]

Hi, I tested the audio cable - good. I put an audio source at one end and the other end into the Inline Audio on the back of the PC

Sounds, Device Manager all see Nothing.

I have read so much Outdated stuff that should be deleted! My Troubleshooting page looks good .. but, where do they hide the "start" button??? 8-

I have read that the inline input is Muted at the factory. I find _no_ info as to Unmute. If that really is the problem.

My mike is a USB, no problem. I need to access Audacity with a direct line.

Help, please.

Thanks!

:)

viewerx111, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

New PC Win 10 does not see Inline Audio 2020

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

New PC Win 10 does not see Inline Audio 2020

1. New PC Win 10 does not see Inline Audio 2020 - Similar Threads - does Inline Audio

2. WIN 10 PC will not boot up. Does not see the hard drive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN 10 PC will not boot up. Does not see the hard drive.: My desktop will not boot up. Test reveal it does not see the HD. F-11 does not work as well as Safe Mode. Only F10 is still functional. Tried two different Win 10 Recovery Disk, no luck.Randall...
  3. WIN 10 PC will not boot up. Does not see the hard drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 PC will not boot up. Does not see the hard drive.: My desktop will not boot up. Test reveal it does not see the HD. F-11 does not work as well as Safe Mode. Only F10 is still functional. Tried two different Win 10 Recovery Disk, no luck.Randall...
  4. WIN 10 PC will not boot up. Does not see the hard drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Inline image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inline image: I copied an paste a photo from the internet to a draft on my laptop, everything looks fine. I save the draft, but when I re-open the draft, the photo is now a little box that says 'inline image'... what happened?...
  6. win 10 does not see my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 does not see my laptop battery: Windows 10 on Laptop does not see my battery, just an "X", laptop needs to be plugged in to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-does-not-see-my-laptop-battery/4d005f52-98aa-4a65-a257-18f816e3efb1
  7. Inline upgrades fail with Windows 10, version 1909 updated April 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inline upgrades fail with Windows 10, version 1909 updated April 2020: Has anyone had any luck upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 using the ISO from the VLSC site? It seems as though every computer we try to upgrade on, no matter if it's 1809 or 1903 it freezes on the reboot then after a hard restart it shows...
  8. New Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Win 10 PC: How do I migrate my files/data from my old XP PC to my new Win 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-win-10-pc/0f447e6d-d1a7-4ccd-887e-4ebf51823c99
  9. Wins 10 does not see my dvd drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wins 10 does not see my dvd drive: Crossed over Fri. and all went well,BUT for one thing the system does not see the drive..if you click hidden folders on Manager it shows up with the following the drive is not connected to the computer ( 45)....which i get a laugh from.It is not connected..buuuut..it reads it...
  10. Win 10 does not see my Camera?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 does not see my Camera?: All, I have a Sony digital camera DCS-W730 (not a camera on my phone. Its a seperate camera) that I can no longer download photos to my PC? I haven't used the digital camera since I upgraded to win 10 in Jul 2016. I could download when I was on win7 with no problem. When...