Windows 10: New pc, Windows 7

Discus and support New pc, Windows 7 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have been upgrade the hardware of my pc and now is not possible to install my Windows 7 Home Premium. When I run the SO installation the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fedel., Jan 15, 2019.

1. fedel. Win User

New pc, Windows 7

Hello,

I have been upgrade the hardware of my pc and now is not possible to install my Windows 7 Home Premium. When I run the SO installation the mouse and keyboard are dissabled.

I want to upgrade from my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Professional. Is possible? How many it cost?

Please help with this issue.

Best Regards,

Félix Delgado.

:)

fedel., Jan 15, 2019
  2. trickson Win User

Windows 7 "God Mode" thoughts?

Not following you here. Please do the steps over. as it is confusing as what to do in the steps.

trickson, Jan 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Phusius Win User

New pc, Windows 7

Windows 7 "God Mode" thoughts?

If you have windows 7 32 or 64 bit OS then this works for you.

Step 1. on your desktop create a new folder
    Step 2. name it Example.{ed7ba470-8e54-465e-825c-99712043e01c}
    Step 3. ???????????
    Step 4. Press enter and PROFIT!!!

Where it says example you can name it anything you want, I just put example to use as one. The only thing that appears under the new icon is what you name it before the long text string. The folder will turn into a control panel icon. Its kind of like a super-control panel on steroids with lots of subtasks.

For reference if you have these OS it will work on it.

Windows 7 32 bit- WORKS
    Windows 7 64 bit- WORKS
    Windows Vista 32 bit- WORKS
    Windows Vista 64 bit- DOES NOT WORK

Some dude on another forum posted this, is this legit or is going to destroy my PC?

Phusius, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

New pc, Windows 7