Windows 10: New PC Windows OneDrive

Discus and support New PC Windows OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, so I am getting a new PC and I was wondering if all my files on OneDrive are going to automatically start downloading or if it is my default file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MiscHorizon, Jan 15, 2021.

1. New PC Windows OneDrive

Hi, so I am getting a new PC and I was wondering if all my files on OneDrive are going to automatically start downloading or if it is my default file? Or will I have to go through the OneDrive app to get it connected? I have that problem with this PC and it is difficult for me to do anything game related, because it always says that the folder is in the OneDrive folder and can't access it until I approve it. I tried to disconnect it, but it won't let me. I've tried moving my files from the OneDrive folder to the user folder and it won't let me do that either. So I was just wondering if I'll have that hassle again?

:)

MiscHorizon, Jan 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Freezer Win User

New PC Windows OneDrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

New PC Windows OneDrive

1. New PC Windows OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...: I also went to see if it can be “uninstalled.” Doesn’t seem like it can be done. submitted by /u/fight_to_write [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o33t1d/how_do_i_get_this_onedrive_crap_off_my_computer/
  3. OneDrive error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive error: I have three program that are affected by the same error notice when I check an error notice by OneDrive every time I start my computer.Revo Uninstaller.inkNo access permissions for the item. It appears that you do not have access permissions to the item.Ensure that you have...
  4. How to fix OneDrive error 0x80049d61 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix OneDrive error 0x80049d61 in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you frequently see error code 0x80049d61 in OneDrive whenever you try to launch the OneDrive in Windows 10, then this post may be able to help you. Fix OneDrive error 0x80049d61 In this tutorial, we will discuss four solutions that can help to resolve the OneDrive...
  5. Undoing Desktop, Documents, et al Move to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undoing Desktop, Documents, et al Move to OneDrive: How do I go about restoring all my desktop/documents/pictures/etc files and folders to my user folder on my PC? I mistakenly accepted a rather badly worded offer from Microsoft while installing a recent update to move all those files to OneDrive. But I don't want them on...
  6. How can I find the "network path" for my OneDrive folder/account? TOSHIBA e-STUDIO356...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I find the "network path" for my OneDrive folder/account? TOSHIBA e-STUDIO356...: I am setting up my TOSHIBA e-STUDIO356 Printer/Scanner and using TopAccess to have scanned documents be sent to an arbitrary network folder. In this case, I want to setup my OneDrive, so that any scanned documents be sent to a folder in my OneDrive. In this case, what would I...
  7. OneDrive sync'ing another drive

OneDrive sync'ing another drive: Hi,Have OneDrive sync'ing all the important data files on C drive. I have multiple drives that do not need backing up except for one that I labelled as an I drive. One of these folders I would like to also backup/sync to the cloud but I can't see an option to add another...
  8. kindly inform how to sign in into onedrive

kindly inform how to sign in into onedrive: kindly inform how to sign in into onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindly-inform-how-to-sign-in-into-onedrive/72a7b260-f78c-43f1-9058-477653afd52e
  9. OneDrive problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive problem: I have used a pc (not the same one) with Windows, now V10, for about 15 years and I know little more than I need to know. I recently bought my first smartphone - iPhone 11 - and have found it easy to download photos from it to Pictures in Documents on my pc. To my surprise I...
  10. OneDrive drive on computer

OneDrive drive on computer: I have Microsoft 365 Family. I don't want the OneDrive on my computer, can't I upload files directly from other drives on my computer's hard drives onto the Microsoft OneDrive cloud like Google Drive?...