Windows 10: New PC Windows10 Setup

Discus and support New PC Windows10 Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just received two brand new Windows 10 Dell PCs. Trying to get through the initial setup but, it won't accept my email address, saying "This doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobbSharpe, Jan 17, 2019.

1. New PC Windows10 Setup

Just received two brand new Windows 10 Dell PCs. Trying to get through the initial setup but, it won't accept my email address, saying "This doesn't look like a work or school email address. Use another address or select 'Back' to set up Windows with your Microsoft account." First of all, I'm entering my work email address so, I have no other address to use. What exactly is Windows looking for in a "work email address?" Secondly, when I click on the arrow (back), there is no option to set up Windows with my Microsoft account. What gives? Any useful input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

RobbSharpe, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 17, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 17, 2019
  4. RayBowes Win User

New PC Windows10 Setup

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

New PC Windows10 Setup

1. New PC Windows10 Setup - Similar Threads - Windows10 Setup

2. windows10 copy paste in explorer windows10 improvment that need to be implemented

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows10 copy paste in explorer windows10 improvment that need to be implemented: so i want to know why since i know Windows from Windows 3.1, why does a simple copy paste always ask the user for replacement instead of calculating unique file identifier like sha or any other when the file is IDENTICAL and not stoping a huge transfer of data waiting for...
  3. Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10: I've just been checking something in my Control Panel & I noticed these two Apps: Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.33.0 publisher LunarG, Inc & Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.54.1 publisher Intel According to Bing: "Vulkan Run Time Libraries is a new graphic standard provided...
  4. How to use 2 GPUs for 1 display in Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use 2 GPUs for 1 display in Windows10: Hi, all. This is not my problem, my friend's one. He has a Laptop equipped with AMD A10-9600P including GPU R5 Bristol Ridge. The Laptop also has another GPU AMD R5 M430 with 2GB VRAM. That is, the Laptop has two GPUs and they seem to be connected through PCIe, share...
  5. Pendo360 Camera not working since last update of Windows10

Pendo360 Camera not working since last update of Windows10: Since last update of Windows10 Oct2020, Camera driver has been deleted. Can not find any driver to fix camera. Pendo PtyLtd has not got any websites to download such a driver for the camera to be place back on my Pendo360 laptop. Can anyone help please....
  6. Windows10 will not wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows10 will not wake from sleep: A fresh install. No tinkering. Power settings are default "out of the box" Wired keyboard, wired mouse. Wired ethernet. WiFi not yet set up. Set it to download from Steam overnight. Next morning system and display fast asleep. Hit spacebar, system fan spins up....
  7. External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511

External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511: Ive lost the power supply. And need the power requirementsc to power the hard drive ..cus ive got some that might work from other drives ..but need to get the power supply info to make sure...
  8. grafický adapter ATI Radeon HD 4250 a Windows10

grafický adapter ATI Radeon HD 4250 a Windows10: Mám v PC grafický adapter ATI Radeon HD 4250, po nainstalování Windows 10 je plocha na monitoru LG E2360 roztažená, rozmazaná. Hlásí mi "Pro toto zařízení nejsou nainstalovány žádné ovladače". Co je potřeba udělat, vyměnit atd. Děkuji...
  9. How to setup ssh server in windows10 in git bash?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to setup ssh server in windows10 in git bash?: Image file: https://nxnt.link/TrYSh submitted by /u/darkwarrior33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfpm1k/how_to_setup_ssh_server_in_windows10_in_git_bash/
  10. Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error: For people with older systems This desktop pc has MSI 785GM-P45 motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 245e 2 core cpu 2.9GHz, 8 GB Dual-channel DDR3 667MHz AMD & Nanya ram 9,9,9,24,33,2T, MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card , AOC F22 23 inch display monitor, 500 GB Seagate...