Windows 10: New PC with errors : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Discus and support New PC with errors : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have multiple blue screens with error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". The computer is new, it is the Acer predator helios 300 with a GTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by L'AtelierDéclic, Oct 17, 2018.

1. New PC with errors : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Hello,

I have multiple blue screens with error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".

The computer is new, it is the Acer predator helios 300 with a GTX 1060. Also, the PC is not mine, but is the customer's computer. So, I don't have always access to it.

I checked with the software "bluescreenview", but there was no information at all.

I tried to update the graphic card drivers ( uninstalled the driver properly, then reintalled it ). I also disabled fastboot.

It seeems it's not really better. Now, the last error code was not anymore dpc watchdog (until now), but "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" this time.

Have you any idea about what I could do ?

Thanks for your help.

:)

L'AtelierDéclic, Oct 17, 2018

2. Critical Process Died Error

Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should also be mentioned that I recently upgraded my system with a new graphics card, after my old one died, and with a new case. That was my first time ever doing something like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if that could be a problem.

Sixthdaemonfox, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 17, 2018
  4. singh Win User

New PC with errors : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    New PC with errors : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

New PC with errors : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

1. New PC with errors : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED - Similar Threads - errors DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION CRITICAL

2. "Critical process died" ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Critical process died" ERROR: Hello,Ive been having this error a lot lately, I tried to re-install windows 10 but it doesnt seem to help. I have tried every guide online however still not resolved. Every time I leave my laptop closed, and I open it the blue screen appears again, or after a long period...
  3. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR: Hello, I hope someone can help me fix this.One day I was using my PC like normal, and the next day I encountered a "critical process died" error. I can't boot or do anything from the advanced settings. It only allows me to delete everything or open the command prompt, but...
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR: Hello, I hope someone can help me fix this.One day I was using my PC like normal, and the next day I encountered a "critical process died" error. I can't boot or do anything from the advanced settings. It only allows me to delete everything or open the command prompt, but...
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Critical Process Died error

Critical Process Died error: I installed a second ssd 1tb memory and upgraded my 16gb ram to 32gb.. at first it would just stop at the loading screen then go black.. forced restart a couple times the I got the blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROSSESS_DIED.. Help… Imma guess it has to do with my...
  7. Critical Process Died error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died error: Anyone ever have a successful resolution of a 'Critical Process Died issue'. This one is totally new to me. Any and all help would be appreciated . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-error/f0fd40b0-1b22-46ce-abed-4b161f46b43a
  8. Critical Process Died error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Critical Process Died error: Anyone ever have a successful resolution of a 'Critical Process Died issue'. This one is totally new to me. Any and all help would be appreciated . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-error/f0fd40b0-1b22-46ce-abed-4b161f46b43a
  9. Critical process died error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died error: I’ve tried everything to fix this but I’m still in a boot loop. System restore didn’t work. It won’t even let me factory reset it. submitted by /u/noisette666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmkmpl/critical_process_died_error/
  10. Error: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Critical Process Died: Buenas, llevo semanas intentando arreglar este error, he intentado hacer lo mismo que en otros hilos sfc,dism... y nada funciona, en todos me da pantalla azul con el error de critical process died. Dism al 83% me da error y ya no se que mas hacer.... alguien me podria ayudar...