Windows 10: new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games

Discus and support new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 24-10-2021 15:30:09 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phanikosuru, Oct 24, 2021.

1. new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games

Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 24-10-2021 15:30:09 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-5QLUTKT Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 41 8 1 63 0 0x8000400000000002 589 System DES

:)

phanikosuru, Oct 24, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games

1. new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games - Similar Threads - crashing restarting minutes

2. PC Crashes then restarts itself few minutes after playing a game memory dumps provided.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashes then restarts itself few minutes after playing a game memory dumps provided.: My PC Crashes then restarts itself few minutes after playing a game Destiny 2, I have played the game for few years with no problems then crashes start to happen this month. After the PC restarts itself, most of them have bugchecks 0x16 or 0x133, I also found one 0xCE as...
  3. Gaming PC new crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC new crashes when playing games: Good morning, I bought a desktop gaming PC a few weeks ago and unfortunately I have crashes PC that restarts by itself without a message when I play. Outside of games I haven't had any crashes so far. The error message in the windows logs is: "The computer restarted after an...
  4. Gaming PC new crashes when playing games

Gaming PC new crashes when playing games: Good morning, I bought a desktop gaming PC a few weeks ago and unfortunately I have crashes PC that restarts by itself without a message when I play. Outside of games I haven't had any crashes so far. The error message in the windows logs is: "The computer restarted after an...
  5. My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.

My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.: I have acquired a dmp file, shown below. Please help!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042623-10875-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  6. new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new pc with windows 10 crashing and restarting 10 minutes of playing games: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 24-10-2021 15:30:09 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-5QLUTKT Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  7. Playing games crashes and restarts PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing games crashes and restarts PC: Issue When playing or installing game my system will fully crash, sometimes giving me a BSOD. This only happens with some games, and then only sometimes. I've tested games like Apex Legends and Frostpunk, which only sometimes give a crash, and with Minecraft (Java), which has...
  8. PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.: Any advice really would be appreciated. TL;DR at the bottom. Windows Reliability Monitor Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD (added recently) Corsair 850W PSU Asus Prime Z390-a...
  9. PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes 10 minutes into every game.: Any advice really would be appreciated. TL;DR at the bottom. Windows Reliability Monitor: https://imgur.com/a/CtVOd44 Back in September I built a PC, the specs are as follows: i7 8700K RTX 2080ti Toshiba 1TB m.2 SSD Western Digital 1TB m.2 SSD added recently Corsair...
  10. games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10: i am having a problem playing games ,every time i entered a game it crashes after 5 minutes ,i played with minecrafft and gta v and it crash...