Windows 10: New PC won't BOOT

Discus and support New PC won't BOOT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I have recently built a new PC, my first by the way, and I have been having some problems getting it to boot. So, I went to a tech and had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrimsonKing1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. New PC won't BOOT

Hello,

So I have recently built a new PC, my first by the way, and I have been having some problems getting it to boot. So, I went to a tech and had him intall Windows 10 pro for me, and then took it home, and it still does not work it worked at his workshop. I got the frowny face screen and then I keep getting the screen that asks you to either continue, troubleshoot, and turn off pc. I have tried a few commands in control panel, but nothing has worked. Also, I think it's not working because I don't have a internet cord hooked up to it, but all I have is wifi. Also, my SSDs and HHD is formatted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:

System: Windows 10pr 64x

CPU: Amd Ryzen 9

GPU: Geforce RTX 2080ti

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus wifi

HDD: Toshiba 8TB

SSD: M.2 1TB/ M.2 500 GB

Memory: 16gb RAM

V/R

Crimsonking

:)

CrimsonKing1, Feb 8, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 8, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 8, 2020
  4. New PC won't BOOT

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

New PC won't BOOT

1. New PC won't BOOT - Similar Threads - won't BOOT

2. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot: Hello,My PC won't boot windows. It only shows the motherboard logo when starting up and then the screen goes black, my monitor indicates no signal. When I fail to boot a few times 3 I get into a blue screen menu with options. This allows me to boot windows in both safe mode...
  3. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot: Hello,My PC won't boot windows. It only shows the motherboard logo when starting up and then the screen goes black, my monitor indicates no signal. When I fail to boot a few times 3 I get into a blue screen menu with options. This allows me to boot windows in both safe mode...
  4. Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot: HeySo I have a Toshiba laptop, and I installed on it windows 10 a month ago. It was working fine but yesterday I tried to boot it but it says that the HDD failed. The HDD health is 95% so its good and I do have fast boot turned off.My laptop used to boot like this :It first a...
  6. Windows 10 won't boot

Windows 10 won't boot: HeySo I have a Toshiba laptop, and I installed on it windows 10 a month ago. It was working fine but yesterday I tried to boot it but it says that the HDD failed. The HDD health is 95% so its good and I do have fast boot turned off.My laptop used to boot like this :It first a...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature: Microsoft is changing the system requirements of the upcoming Windows 11 24H2 feature update. When Microsoft released Windows 11, it changed the minimum system requirements significantly. This locked out millions of Windows 10 devices from the upgrade to Windows 11. Now it...
  9. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...
  10. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...