Windows 10: New PC won't connect to internet

Discus and support New PC won't connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just purchased a new HP laptop. It has Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 installed. It will not connect to my home internet - it just says "Can't connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Some Guy Wanting Help, Dec 24, 2020.

1. New PC won't connect to internet

I just purchased a new HP laptop. It has Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 installed. It will not connect to my home internet - it just says "Can't connect to this network." All other internet-enabled devices in my home have no problems. I just disconnected and reconnected my old PC several times as a test, and there are no issues. How do I get this to connect?

:)

Some Guy Wanting Help, Dec 24, 2020

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Dec 24, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

New PC won't connect to internet [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

New PC won't connect to internet

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

New PC won't connect to internet [​IMG]

Thema:

New PC won't connect to internet

1. New PC won't connect to internet - Similar Threads - won't connect internet

2. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  3. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  4. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet connection problem on new Dell PC

Internet connection problem on new Dell PC: I got a new Dell Inspiron 3880 PC (Windows 10) on (Monday) June 21st on a 15-day return policy, and so far most everything is fine, except for one problem. Early on (Fri.) July 1st, my Internet connection went down for the first time, and when I use the troubleshooter, I get...
  6. New Gaming PC and Connection with the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Gaming PC and Connection with the Internet: I have a new computer, for some reason after setting it up it only has 1 bar of WIFI connection, while all other gadgets and phones in the house have 5 bars max. Could this be an issue with the new computer vs. my internet?...
  7. PC Laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Laptop won't connect to the internet: No idea why it's doing this, was working just fine yesterday. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting, shutting down, did that command prompt admin thing and still nothing. Ugh, any suggestions? It was saying how the wifi doesn't have a working IP or something...
  8. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  9. PC won't connect to internet after restart

PC won't connect to internet after restart: So after a restart my computer wont connect to internet at all whether if its via ethernet or wifi nothing, the only thing i changed was i gave permission to a registery editor file only cause my VPN support told me to do. Anyway so now im stuck with no internet I've tried...
  10. Won't connect to internet

Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...