Windows 10: new pci sound card

Discus and support new pci sound card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to install the drivers for a new sound card, the system says it cannot find the card. It does not show up in the device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jcrouseTK, Nov 6, 2019.

1. jcrouseTK Win User

new pci sound card

When I try to install the drivers for a new sound card, the system says it cannot find the card. It does not show up in the device manager

:)

jcrouseTK, Nov 6, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

sound card problem

I do not see any Software drivers for this VIA since Windows 7 in 2009. Did the VIA drivers get updated from Windows and did you check Device Manager under Sound,Video and Game controllers to see if it was listed ?

No need to disable integrated Sound device when installing a PCI sound card. How are you hooking up this new card to external speakers and which model Sound blaster card did you purchase ? Usually front jack will only work for integrated card unless hooking PCI card to a motherboard connector i believe.

jds63, Nov 6, 2019
  3. jwwfm Win User
    PCI-E of PCI 1 sound cards compatible with Win 10

Can anyone tell me of a PCI-E or PCI (not PCI 2) sound card that is compatible with Windows 10 right out of the box? I don't need anything fancy, just basic sound. I cannot make my Diamond XS 51 card work with Win 10, despite the work around from Diamond.
    Is there any other option for a sound device that will work with Win 10 on an older ASUS motherboard (M4A785T-M)? The motherboard sound connectors are damaged so I had to go this add-on route. All worked fine on Win 7 and then I foolishly upgraded to Win 10.

jwwfm, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Dienes90 Win User

new pci sound card

sound card problem

yepp but not find. *Sad
    that's the weird , the front panel jack works, but sound card jack panel no,I own the CD driver works.
    Sound Blaster Audigy Fx sound card, and this card have front panel jack possibility
    new pci sound card [​IMG]
    See .

Dienes90, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

new pci sound card

1. new pci sound card - Similar Threads - pci sound card

2. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  3. Can't Connect To Networks with New PCI-E WiFi Card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Connect To Networks with New PCI-E WiFi Card: So i've just installed my new pci-e wifi card, along with the newest drivers from the TP-Link website but it won't let me connect to any networks. They are being detected in Windows with full signal, but when I connect and input the password it just says "Cannot connect to...
  4. PCI E card not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  5. PCI E card not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    PCI E card not recognized: Hello I installed a 2 port PCI Express1 3 94 a Firewire card on my Windows 10 - 64 bits computer The manufacturer (StarTech) representative told me it would work without problem Unfortunately, it dose not and the card is not even recognized Did I forget something (BIOS...
  6. Please suggest a 5.1 pci or usb sound card for pc

Please suggest a 5.1 pci or usb sound card for pc: hi, i have a motheboard Asus H110M-CS i want to get real surround sound output from my pc, so i need a good sound card, internal or external no matter, please help to find out thanks in advance 157744
  7. PCI WiFi card issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCI WiFi card issues: Device Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Product Name: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Windows Version: x64 Windows 10 Home Ver.1903(OS Build 18362.449) So, my issue started occurring after installing some optional windows updates. The updates were; 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  8. PCI WiFi card issues

PCI WiFi card issues: Device Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Product Name: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Windows Version: x64 Windows 10 Home Ver.1903(OS Build 18362.449) So, my issue started occurring after installing some optional windows updates. The updates were; 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  9. PCI legacy card use 2019

PCI legacy card use 2019: For those of you with older hardware. What do you use your PCI legacy slots for in 2019? There are some kind of brackets for 2,5" drives that fit in the PCI-slot, but they don't actually use the PCI-slot in any other way than just as a holder......
  10. PCI Express card stops working

PCI Express card stops working: I have a desktop Dell XPS 8300 running Window 10 pro. Since a couple of years it has been equiped with a 2+1port SATA III + IDE-PCI Express card. The combination worked perfectly untill a few weeks ago, the computer gets blue screens and restarted. Now I can no longer see...