Windows 10: new phone nunber

Discus and support new phone nunber in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can;t login sicnce I'm traveling and changed my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aleksei Ugadov, Nov 29, 2023.

1. new phone nunber

can;t login sicnce I'm traveling and changed my phone

:)

Aleksei Ugadov, Nov 29, 2023
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 29, 2023
  4. monim1 Win User

new phone nunber

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

new phone nunber

1. new phone nunber - Similar Threads - phone nunber

2. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?: I have been trying for a few hours to troubleshoot and research how to fix this issue, but I have had no positive results. I have other usb inputs for my keyboard and mouse, which those work fine but when I try to plug in my phone usb cable it does not get detected....
  3. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?: I have been trying for a few hours to troubleshoot and research how to fix this issue, but I have had no positive results. I have other usb inputs for my keyboard and mouse, which those work fine but when I try to plug in my phone usb cable it does not get detected....
  4. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link: When i try to open the phone link on my computer it gives me this error message. "ms-phone: phonelink?scenariold=settingsa COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed...
  6. Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link

Please help fix an issue i am having with phone link: When i try to open the phone link on my computer it gives me this error message. "ms-phone: phonelink?scenariold=settingsa COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed...
  7. My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...: Headphones are bugged after trying to turn them off during a phone call now they won't connect or even show the light signaling it's on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headphones-bugged-out-after-i-tried/bebeeb2e-86c0-4d7d-b2ce-0e07151bd7e7
  8. My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...

My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...: Headphones are bugged after trying to turn them off during a phone call now they won't connect or even show the light signaling it's on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headphones-bugged-out-after-i-tried/bebeeb2e-86c0-4d7d-b2ce-0e07151bd7e7
  9. new phone nunber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new phone nunber: can;t login sicnce I'm traveling and changed my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-phone-nunber/154c7b7b-5fe7-4c01-a142-c6fd82bd044f
  10. new phone nunber

new phone nunber: can;t login sicnce I'm traveling and changed my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-phone-nunber/154c7b7b-5fe7-4c01-a142-c6fd82bd044f