Windows 10: New Pin# for new Email account

Discus and support New Pin# for new Email account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just set up a new Email account it application calls for a pin number when I haven't established one yet. Help!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by M.R. Roberson, May 11, 2019.

1. New Pin# for new Email account

I just set up a new Email account it application calls for a pin number when I haven't established one yet. Help!

:)

M.R. Roberson, May 11, 2019

2. NEW Microsoft Account PIN (NOT a phone PIN)

Hello Robert,

Are you referring to your Microsoft account security codes or your Windows 10 PIN? Security codes are sent to your alternate email account or mobile number for account verification purposes. If you're referring to generating a new security code for your
    Microsoft account, you can check this support article.
    If you would like to create a new PIN in order to sign into your Windows 10 device, you can find the steps from this

article

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Devlin Sco, May 11, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 11, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

New Pin# for new Email account

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 11, 2019
Thema:

New Pin# for new Email account

1. New Pin# for new Email account - Similar Threads - Pin# Email account

2. New Email Account for Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Email Account for Xbox: I made my son an account several years ago for his Xbox. I know I can make him an email and make it primary for him to log into and do what he needs to. Is there a way I can let him take over the account with his email and remove my email and re-start a new account with my...
  3. New Email Account for Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Email Account for Xbox: I made my son an account several years ago for his Xbox. I know I can make him an email and make it primary for him to log into and do what he needs to. Is there a way I can let him take over the account with his email and remove my email and re-start a new account with my...
  4. New email for account - can’t create pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New email for account - can’t create pin: So I changed my Microsoft email and phone number - now when trying to log in to my Hp laptop it still has my old email which is no longer associated with the account. When I try to log in with my current email for the account it wants me to create a pin, but everytime it says...
  5. New email for account - can’t create pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New email for account - can’t create pin: So I changed my Microsoft email and phone number - now when trying to log in to my Hp laptop it still has my old email which is no longer associated with the account. When I try to log in with my current email for the account it wants me to create a pin, but everytime it says...
  6. Why is every new email to me pinned?

in Browsers and Email
    Why is every new email to me pinned?: For the past six weeks or so, every new email to me has been Pinned, instead of going into my Inbox. I haven't changed any settings and the problem didn't happen just after a Window Update. My only anti-virus etc app is Defender. Can anyone tell me what I should do to...
  7. new email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new email account: I was unable to send or receive email after updates. Tecks installed Thunderbird . Is there a better one that is more like Live mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-account/09de1f53-7432-4a03-90c2-53fd6b2aaf6a
  8. Account Requiring New Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Requiring New Pin: Hello, My laptop has told me that "My organization requires I set a new pin" twice in the past month while logging in. My issues are: 1 I am not associated with an "organization." This is my personal computer. 2 My desktop does not have this issue. It still has my...
  9. PIN number for new Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN number for new Microsoft account: I'm trying to log into my Xbox Live account but it's asking me for a PIN number I never set, and the account I am logged into while doing this is a different email. I even tried creating a new account to log into, but the same issue came up. How can I access and change my PIN...
  10. New Email Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Email Account: I've just added a new email account and I keep getting a sync error. All the details are the same as my other email with the same server. Any ideas what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-account/8b732f99-68da-4d13-a708-0a504ebd1d87"