Windows 10: New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers

Discus and support New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re announcing another significant step in the transformation of Microsoft volume licensing to make it easier for customers and partners to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers

Source: Another step in licensing transformation: new policy and guidance for Enterprise Agreement customers - Microsoft Volume Licensing Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

:)

Brink, Jan 31, 2016
  2. Martmcd Win User

Where to Download the "Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10" from ?

DaRT is part of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) and is only available to Enterprise customers through a licensing agreement.

Martmcd, Jan 31, 2016
  3. why windows 7 Enterprise version is excluded from windows 10 in advance reservation?

Your company if they have active Volume License Agreement with active Software Assurance will make the decision whether you get the upgrade or not.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers

1. New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers - Similar Threads - policy guidance Microsoft

2. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  3. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  4. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft guidance on planning for new capabilities in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft guidance on planning for new capabilities in Windows 10: If you're looking for guidance on how to plan for new capabilities in Windows—and tie the benefits of staying up to date to real value for your end users and your business—this is the post for you. Today I'm going to walk you through existing...
  6. microsoft agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft agreement: How do I update Microsoft agreement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-agreement/e8a32586-da02-4ee9-a891-3701bcf51049"
  7. New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New MICROSOFT AGREEMENT UPDATE Loging in to Microsoft account: Does logging onto my computer using my pin the same as logging into my Microsoft account? This is in reference to the new Microsoft Account Agreement that states "In the Using the Services & Support section, we’ve updated our account activity policy to reflect that you must...
  8. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  9. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies: The Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies as of February 14th. The new version (8.2) of the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement is available here. This update is particularly relevant to developers...
  10. Microsoft - Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft - Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks: Microsoft solution available to protect additional productsToday many of our customers around the world and the critical systems they depend on were victims of malicious “WannaCrypt” software. Seeing businesses and individuals affected by cyberattacks, such as the ones...