Windows 10: New pop up

Discus and support New pop up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I always got this with IE since I installed MBAE, now its working with Edge browser [img] 31263 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dude, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Dude Win User

New pop up

I always got this with IE since I installed MBAE, now its working with Edge browser

New pop up [​IMG]

:)

2. whitezye Win User

new window pop up

Windows Driver Optimizer

is this real or the virus trying to reinstall? it keeps popping up.

whitezye, Nov 23, 2015
  3. new window pop up

Hi,

For us to check on this, are you getting this prompt whenever you visit a specific website using Internet Explorer? To make sure that you computer is protected from any virus or malwares, try checking this:

Popular Virus & malware downloads

Keep us posted.

Michelle Mad, Nov 23, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

New pop up

Cliff S, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    *Thumbs

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New pop up

1. New pop up - Similar Threads - pop

2. When I'm on minecrafts for windows 10 when I look down my task bar randomly pops up and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I'm on minecrafts for windows 10 when I look down my task bar randomly pops up and...: What i said it the title is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-on-minecrafts-for-windows-10-when-i-look/50d4caeb-df51-4722-9b7c-a83245abd69a
  3. When I'm on minecrafts for windows 10 when I look down my task bar randomly pops up and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I'm on minecrafts for windows 10 when I look down my task bar randomly pops up and...: What i said it the title is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-on-minecrafts-for-windows-10-when-i-look/50d4caeb-df51-4722-9b7c-a83245abd69a
  4. Weird pop up claiming to be microsoft, was it microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird pop up claiming to be microsoft, was it microsoft?: I just received a pop up that said my computer was hacked and all my files including my social security was in danger. There was a support number that I dialed, and the caller was very shady so I hung up on him. The number was 1844681-3838. Was this actually microsoft?...
  5. Weird pop up claiming to be microsoft, was it microsoft?

Weird pop up claiming to be microsoft, was it microsoft?: I just received a pop up that said my computer was hacked and all my files including my social security was in danger. There was a support number that I dialed, and the caller was very shady so I hung up on him. The number was 1844681-3838. Was this actually microsoft?...
  6. Pop up related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up related: I want to ask a question that I recently notice that a white box or some little thing pop up and vanish in windows 11. Is it my misunderstood or what is causing this. Plz rply....
  7. Pop up related

Pop up related: I want to ask a question that I recently notice that a white box or some little thing pop up and vanish in windows 11. Is it my misunderstood or what is causing this. Plz rply....
  8. why Host process for windows services keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why Host process for windows services keeps popping up: Hello so basically i recently reset my desktop and host process keeps popping up, i tryed to seacrch for solutions but there is nothing usefull, please help me its start to annoying me.problem herehost process for windows services > details > certificate for this purpose...
  9. why Host process for windows services keeps popping up

why Host process for windows services keeps popping up: Hello so basically i recently reset my desktop and host process keeps popping up, i tryed to seacrch for solutions but there is nothing usefull, please help me its start to annoying me.problem herehost process for windows services > details > certificate for this purpose...
  10. High Latency, sound corruption and pops after watching audio - video. Problem still not solved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency, sound corruption and pops after watching audio - video. Problem still not solved.: This problem is from day one with my computer. I haven't been able to fix it although I have tryed many solution the last three years. Everything is up to date, video drivers, motherboard drivers, latest firmware, all windows updates, everything looks ok, and has been updated...