Windows 10: New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.

Discus and support New Posts Not Showing My New Posts. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I post a new thread. It never shows under New Posts. I can only find any of my new posts, under Activity Stream and nothing shows under New Posts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Geosammy, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Geosammy Win User

When I post a new thread. It never shows under New Posts.
    I can only find any of my new posts, under Activity Stream and nothing shows under New Posts.
    Is this the correct behavior for newly posted threads?

:)

Geosammy, Sep 16, 2018

2. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Sep 16, 2018
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 16, 2018
  4. farby Win User

New post

Further to aspergerguy 's post.. You can check it yourself at the OVI Store.. by selecting the 'NEW' tab..

farby, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. New Posts Not Showing My New Posts. - Similar Threads - Posts Showing Posts

2. A lot of issues with my new pc long post.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of issues with my new pc long post.: Hi, i´ve been going through a lot of problems with my new pcthis is gonna be a long post since im with all of this since 2 weeks First of all, my pc: AMD Ryzen 5 5600g 8x2 GB RAM 3200 mhz kingston PS evga 600w 80+ bronze SSD kingston 240gb Motherboard ASUS PRIME B450M-A II...
  3. A lot of issues with my new pc long post.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of issues with my new pc long post.: Hi, i´ve been going through a lot of problems with my new pcthis is gonna be a long post since im with all of this since 2 weeks First of all, my pc: AMD Ryzen 5 5600g 8x2 GB RAM 3200 mhz kingston PS evga 600w 80+ bronze SSD kingston 240gb Motherboard ASUS PRIME B450M-A II...
  4. A lot of issues with my new pc long post.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Image to show with posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Image to show with posts: How do I insert an image that will show up my posts? 182298
  6. My Post Are Not Showing Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Post Are Not Showing Up: I posted yesterday and again today and they are not showing up. This is what that hacker does to me. Like the hacker thinks he has a right to victimize me deletes the post, gets his satisfaction on because he has mad me a victim again....
  7. Onedrive new way of posting pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive new way of posting pictures: Onedrive has changed how it automatically uploads photos by putting everything into its own year and month folder, this is making sorting for pictures more difficult. Anyone know if you can change how it uploads or give feedback to stop this practice....
  8. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....
  9. New GPU doesn't show post but boots normally to windows

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New GPU doesn't show post but boots normally to windows: Hi everyone I've been searching google high and low for the past few days, trying to find a solution. My boss and I bought a used workstation PC. I have an eGPU setup at home, and have an overpowered GPU for it. So I switched the two (workstation/eGPU). The new...
  10. New ATI HD5850 stuck at c1 post

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New ATI HD5850 stuck at c1 post: I am trying to install a new ATI HD5850 into my wife's computer to upgrade to win10. She has a x1950 in there right now. Abit AN9 32x board with 4gb ram and a AM2 Athalon 64 CPU and a 500w power supply. I installed the new card and every time I try to boot, it gets stuck at...