Windows 10: New power supply causing BSOD

Discus and support New power supply causing BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all,So my last power supply stopped working a few days ago, it was a 700w 80plus bronze power supply and I have just upgraded to a Corsair HX1000i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Connor Mar, Dec 3, 2022.

1. New power supply causing BSOD

Hi all,So my last power supply stopped working a few days ago, it was a 700w 80plus bronze power supply and I have just upgraded to a Corsair HX1000i PSU but now every time I boot my computer after a while it blue screens and the error code changes sometimes so it’s hard to see consistency but mostly it shows this code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDCan anyone provide any help at all as I’m stuck on what else do here? Thanks

:)

Connor Mar, Dec 3, 2022

2. Power supply problem

By the way does ntoskrnl.exe bsod is also cause by a power supply if any chance? Because the power supply ive used has a little rust inside.

RainSchonwpof, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Power supply problem

I get Bsod everyday but i dont get them much i only get bsod like 2-3 times and my pc will work fine,my drivers are all up to date and so is my bios ,my hardware is good but my Power suppy is 4 years and gonna be 5 this april,should i buy a new power supply because i kinda suspect that my psu is causing bsod.Ive got a psu but the problem is it wont work and the inside it kinda melted im not sure if it work or not.

RainSchonwpof, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Dude Win User

New power supply causing BSOD

Dude, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

New power supply causing BSOD

1. New power supply causing BSOD - Similar Threads - power supply causing

2. Laptop Power Supply causing 100% when plugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Power Supply causing 100% when plugged.: So I've been noticing that whenever I'm plugged into my power supply/PSU, it seems to cause the power usage to be very high and eat up a ton of my CPU. I've tried changing my power plan and it does seem to work if put on balanced, but sometimes it may not even work and some...
  3. Laptop Power Supply causing 100% when plugged.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Power Supply causing 100% when plugged.: So I've been noticing that whenever I'm plugged into my power supply/PSU, it seems to cause the power usage to be very high and eat up a ton of my CPU. I've tried changing my power plan and it does seem to work if put on balanced, but sometimes it may not even work and some...
  4. New power supply causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New power supply causing BSOD: Hi all,So my last power supply stopped working a few days ago, it was a 700w 80plus bronze power supply and I have just upgraded to a Corsair HX1000i PSU but now every time I boot my computer after a while it blue screens and the error code changes sometimes so it’s hard to...
  5. New power supply causing BSOD

New power supply causing BSOD: Hi all,So my last power supply stopped working a few days ago, it was a 700w 80plus bronze power supply and I have just upgraded to a Corsair HX1000i PSU but now every time I boot my computer after a while it blue screens and the error code changes sometimes so it’s hard to...
  6. Power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  7. Power supply

Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  8. Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage

in Windows 10 News
    Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage: [ATTACH]When it comes to PC building, one of the most important components is the […] This article Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. BSOD after installing new power supply

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing new power supply: Attachment 85517 i7-930 MSI GeForce 660ti Dell XPS 9100 Windows 10 Home After having my computer's old power supply die I just installed a new one today to get the system up and running. In the time since then multiple ks.sys crashes have occurred. Including when I...
  10. NEW Power Supply Upgrade Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NEW Power Supply Upgrade Question: Hi All In order to prepare for future video card upgrade, decided for upcoming birthday to purchase newer power supply for my Asus M52BC_M32BC01 System, Found out Motherboard is M5A97 EVO 2, is there anything I should be aware of before doing the NEW Power supply install,...