Windows 10: New PowerShell 7.0.1 version has been released - May 14

Discus and support New PowerShell 7.0.1 version has been released - May 14 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; PowerShell 7.0.1 - 2020-05-14 Diff from 7.0.0 Engine Updates and Fixes Discover assemblies loaded by Assembly.Load(byte[]) and Assembly.LoadFile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New PowerShell 7.0.1 version has been released - May 14

Source: https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/releases

See also: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/power...owerShell-7-0/

How to Install PowerShell 7.0.1 in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10

:)

Brink, May 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released

PowerShell version 7 RC1 has just been released.

Release v7.0.0-rc.1 Release of PowerShell Core . PowerShell/PowerShell . GitHub

Brink, May 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7

Source: The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7 | PowerShell

Brink, May 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7

Source: The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7 | PowerShell

Brink, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. New PowerShell 7.0.1 version has been released - May 14 - Similar Threads - PowerShell version has

2. Windows 10 version 21H1 has been released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 21H1 has been released: Microsoft released Windows 10 version 21H1, a new feature update for its Windows 10 operating system, on May 18, 2021. John Cable, Vice President, Program Management, Windows Servicing and Delivery, published the news on the Windows Experience Blog. The phased rollout of...
  3. PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 5 released - April 14

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 5 released - April 14: Breaking Changes Make PowerShell Linux deb and RPM packages universal (#15109) Enforce AppLocker Deny configuration before Execution Policy Bypass configuration (#15035) Disallow mixed dash and slash in command line parameter prefix (#15142) (Thanks @davidBar-On!)...
  4. Has there been a fix released for the driver issues with the new 20h2 version release ?...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has there been a fix released for the driver issues with the new 20h2 version release ?...: I just keep getting an error message that I don't have an output device installed , yet all my devices are installed but it won't let me update the drivers, just keeps sending me around in circles. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!! Jeffriel...
  5. PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released: Engine Updates and Fixes Change the default fallback encoding for GetEncoding in Start-Transcript to be UTF8 without a BOM (#13732) (Thanks @Gimly!) General Cmdlet Updates and Fixes Update pwsh -? output to match docs (#13748) Fix NullReferenceException in Test-Json...
  6. New PowerShell 7.0.3 version has been released - July 16

in Windows 10 News
    New PowerShell 7.0.3 version has been released - July 16: Tests Remove dependency on DNS for Test-Connection tests on macOS (#12943) Build and Packaging Improvements Update .NET Core to 3.1.6 (Internal 12005) Fix Azure file copy issues in release build by fixing the path to upload directory content (#13182) Update .NET Core to...
  7. New PowerShell 7.0.2 version has been released - June 11

in Windows 10 News
    New PowerShell 7.0.2 version has been released - June 11: Engine Updates and Fixes Ensure null-coalescing LHS is evaluated only once (#12667) Restrict loading of amsi.dll to system32 folder (#12730) General Cmdlet Updates and Fixes Change Get-FileHash to close file handles before writing output (#12474) (Thanks @iSazonov!) Tools...
  8. New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released: PowerShell version 7 RC1 has just been released. v7.0.0-rc.1 - 12/16/2019 Breaking Changes Make update notification support LTS and default channels (#11132) Engine Updates and Fixes Improvements in breakpoint APIs for remote scenarios (#11312) Fix PowerShell class...
  9. Totally Confused -- Has the May Feature Update Been Released?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Totally Confused -- Has the May Feature Update Been Released?!?: I have a VivoMini, a ZenBook, a VivoBook (all three Asus), and a Beelink Mini PC. Not one has received the Feature Update, but yesterday all of them got a cumulative update. Aren't I seeing press everywhere about the Feature Update? 133125
  10. The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7

in Windows 10 News
    The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7: Recently, the PowerShell Team shipped the Generally Available (GA) release of PowerShell Core 6.2. Since that release, we’ve already begun work on the next iteration! We’re calling the next release PowerShell 7, the reasons for which will be explained in this blog post. Why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell upgrade from 7.0.0 to 7.0.1