Windows 10: New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released

Discus and support New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; PowerShell version 7 RC1 has just been released. v7.0.0-rc.1 - 12/16/2019 Breaking Changes Make update notification support LTS and default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released

PowerShell version 7 RC1 has just been released.

Release v7.0.0-rc.1 Release of PowerShell Core . PowerShell/PowerShell . GitHub

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Dec 17, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 and Xeon E3110 Moving to E-0 Stepping Next Month

After moving all 45nm Xeon DP quad core processors from the C-O to the E-0 stepping, Intel announced today that three more 45nm processors will also be upgraded to E-0. The two desktop Core 2 Duo E8400 and E8500 plus the server Xeon E3110 CPUs will all be updated to the E-0 stepping next month. Changes that will come with the E-0 stepping include:

• - CPUID will change from 0x10676 to 0x1067A
      - Power Status Indicator (PSI) is supported
      - PECI implementation change
      - New instructions added - XSAVE/XRSTOR
      - New ISA extension for save/restoring context of x87, SSE, and future processor state
      - New feature added - ACNT2
      - Improved mechanism for determining processor utilization. To be used for more efficient P-state determination.
      - Package change to Halide free package
    The E-0 processors will not require any BIOS updates. They'll be easily recognisable by the new sSpec numbers: SLB9J for E8400, SLB9K for E8500 and SLB9C for E3110.

Source: TechConnect Magazine, HARDSPELL

malware, Dec 17, 2019
  4. New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released

switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since
    the SSD is Disk 1 the Ubuntu install goes directly to Disk 0 because Disk 0 is first on the list. How can I switch the two Disks so my SSD drive is Disk 0? Thanks.

Katie Witkin, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released

1. New Powershell Core v7.0.0-rc.1 released - Similar Threads - Powershell Core released

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. image below: idle...
  4. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. system info:Laptop...
  5. high usage on core 0

high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. system info:Laptop...
  6. api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error: When trying to play a game I get the error couldn't open file api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0-error/02ab8741-d2ea-492e-8e99-67d90744ac3a
  7. api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error

api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error: When trying to play a game I get the error couldn't open file api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0-error/02ab8741-d2ea-492e-8e99-67d90744ac3a
  8. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  9. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows powershell core v7