Windows 10: New Printer

Discus and support New Printer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Firefox is asking me to select the network printer that I want to use and click select to connect to it. I"m on A HP Smart App With Microsoft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenDuncan3, Sep 11, 2019.

1. New Printer

Firefox is asking me to select the network printer that I want to use and click select to connect to it. I"m on A HP Smart App With Microsoft windows 10, but Firefox is my operating system. They are wanting to know which File to put it in as for as I can tell. Can someone help me with this Question?

:)

BenDuncan3, Sep 11, 2019

2. Looking for a new Printer

Well, after a recipe cook, and start of another one, my Epson Workforce 500 died.. *Cry :cry: Served me good for 2 years.

So, now looking for a new printer to buy come next pay

• Price: Under $200
    • Preference: All-in-One since I work from home when I'm off the clock. (has to have a fax)
      Scanner/copier/fax
    • Color Printer
    • Networking of any kind. Printer is close to router
    No brand is a preference. I do have a Corporate discount with both HP and CDW.

Thanks

Cold Storm, Sep 11, 2019
  3. damric Win User
    I need a new printer.

Do the above suggested printers jam up easy? If there is 2 pieces of office equipment I loathe, 1st is copy machines, and 2nd is printers.

damric, Sep 11, 2019
  4. New Printer

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

New Printer

1. New Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer: My printer suddenly decided to print my last document at 84%, rather than at 100%. It prints all other documents at 100%. How do I correct the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/3d04d0d6-2e35-44cc-b102-dc31f341cd5f
  3. Deskjet printer on pc won't printer

Deskjet printer on pc won't printer: Printer won't printer anymore. I know it is due to settings and apps and husband taking over. When I try to print it goes to Onenote. There is also XPS Microsoft document printer and Microsoft Print to PDF. I haveno use for any of this except my actual printer that will print...
  4. Printer

Printer: Printer spooler not starting therefore cannot print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/d308556e-47ed-4d41-a90d-17b0edaa20b0
  5. how to resolve open paper tray /it is closed on hp envy 4520 printer

how to resolve open paper tray /it is closed on hp envy 4520 printer: how to resolve open paper tray / it is closed on hp envy 4520 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-open-paper-tray-it-is-closed-on-hp/d815bcca-ba24-461a-9794-c108c615f397
  6. change window 10 color to printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    change window 10 color to printer: I have two printers one color and one BW, I have to computer either one has access to both printer. Some on line person change some thing that now my BW printers print copies black with white letters and the other computer print perfect copies....
  7. Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer

Epson WF-4720 Series Multi Function printer: When I print a page from Windows 10 a notice appears on the PC screen: Epson WF-4720 Series - Microsoft.Office.OneNote... [I do not use One Note!]. Also, 'Communication error, incorrect product may be selected. Details: the product is connected to Epson WF-4720 Series [copy...
  8. HP Envy 5034 Printer not working

HP Envy 5034 Printer not working: Since my last Windows 10 update this month my printer all of a sudden will not print from the computer or just copy. It just comes out blank. I have run the troubleshooter, HP Smart and HP printing and scan doctor and they all say there is no problem. Really got me...
  9. printer connectivy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printer connectivy: my laptop show my printer is offline however, it also show my wifi is connected but my broadband is not connected. I am able to go on line but can't print on my remote printer....
  10. Printer problems with Windows 10 Pro

Printer problems with Windows 10 Pro: Got a new Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro 2 weeks ago. Three days ago I tried printing a word document. No luck. Driver is installed, no obvious error message, but nothing will print. The printer has no paper jam and a new ink cartridge but the orange light keep blinking....