Windows 10: New Printer

Discus and support New Printer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Firefox is asking me to select the network printer that I want to use and click select to connect to it. I"m on A HP Smart App With Microsoft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenDuncan3, Sep 11, 2019.

1. New Printer

Firefox is asking me to select the network printer that I want to use and click select to connect to it. I"m on A HP Smart App With Microsoft windows 10, but Firefox is my operating system. They are wanting to know which File to put it in as for as I can tell. Can someone help me with this Question?

:)

BenDuncan3, Sep 11, 2019

2. Looking for a new Printer

Well, after a recipe cook, and start of another one, my Epson Workforce 500 died.. *Cry :cry: Served me good for 2 years.

So, now looking for a new printer to buy come next pay

• Price: Under $200
    • Preference: All-in-One since I work from home when I'm off the clock. (has to have a fax)
      Scanner/copier/fax
    • Color Printer
    • Networking of any kind. Printer is close to router
    No brand is a preference. I do have a Corporate discount with both HP and CDW.

Thanks

Cold Storm, Sep 11, 2019
  3. damric Win User
    I need a new printer.

Do the above suggested printers jam up easy? If there is 2 pieces of office equipment I loathe, 1st is copy machines, and 2nd is printers.

damric, Sep 11, 2019
  4. New Printer

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

New Printer

1. New Printer - Similar Threads - Printer

2. Windows 10 - cannot locate my wireless printer (but was fine last week)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - cannot locate my wireless printer (but was fine last week): computer=Dell G3 with i5 processor, printer=HP all-in-one printer connection=wireless (however none of that is very relevant, read on) 1. Purchased laptop 4 months ago, installed printer ok except it periodically (at least weekly) decides the printer is "offline". Quick...
  3. Win10 - how to queue a job to an offline printer?

Win10 - how to queue a job to an offline printer?: When I am away from my wifi printer, how can I print to the "offline" printer? How can I queue jobs to the printer and have them print when I re-connect to my printer? (This print queue function used to exist in previous versions of Windows.) I have upgraded my PC to WIn10...
  4. Devices and printers

Devices and printers: After upgrading to Windows 10, pdf documents prints very slow and sometimes does not print at all. I can print other documents immediately but pdf takes time and return error: Could not print document...
  5. printer not print in color

printer not print in color: 1 I have a new wireless hp Officejet 3830 working with my lenova ideapad, with most recent windows update on it 2 My printer will only print in B & W/ greyscale, even when document on screen has color on it 3 It will print in color when a document is placed on the screen,...
  6. Printer Not showing up in Devices in settings

Printer Not showing up in Devices in settings: I had a printer that was not functioning properly, so I removed it, planning to reinstall. When I tried to reinstall the drivers, it said the drivers were already there, and recommended using them. I clicked ok. The printer never showed up in my list of printers. I tried...
  7. Printer queue

Printer queue: Printer queue will not cancel print job. I have already shut off and unplugged the printer. What do I need to do know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/0068987e-5a23-4bf8-8228-f823c614f771
  8. Another computer is using the printer error message

in Windows 10 News
    Another computer is using the printer error message: [ATTACH] [IMG]When multiple computers use a printer, it is possible that it could get locked for a while. You get to know this when you try to print a file, and you receive an error message saying — Another computer is [...] This post Another computer is using the printer...
  9. Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme

Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme: Yeah so I have no clue why but when I tried printing some documents on my Brother HL-L2340D Laser Jet printer, it kept printing my documents in an inverted color scheme (black background with white text). This weird thing is, when I use the printer on other devices (A laptop...
  10. Windows 1903 CUPS printers issue

Windows 1903 CUPS printers issue: Hello, I am new to community and not English native speaker, so bear with me. I have a nice setup at home, printers are connected to Raspberry PI, and have other linux mini PC as driver for them, so I can print from every device in my house. It all worked really well. Up...