Windows 10: 'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

Discus and support 'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been trying to run a script used to generate email signatures within Outlook (specifically 2016). The script runs fine on 99% of user... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by dbreet, Dec 12, 2018.

1. dbreet Win User

'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

Hi all,

I've been trying to run a script used to generate email signatures within Outlook (specifically 2016).

The script runs fine on 99% of user accounts in AD, but a few users have come across issues.
    Mainly this being a 'New Profile' pop for Outlook being displayed, when all details should be drawn from queries pointed towards AD.

I've researched the net and found that it looks like the users local profile stores a registry key(s) which tell Windows where the 'default' email profile is saved.

Could it be that this entry has somehow become corrupt, and if it exists, does anyone know where its located within Windows 10 (64bit)?

Thanks.

:)

dbreet, Dec 12, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Signature and script...

That's not necessarily a signature but system specs. We have the dropdown under your avatar. You could always put your signature in spoiler tags. Just a suggestion. *Smile 'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script :)

erocker, Dec 12, 2018
  3. email signature

Hi Lauren,

Are you using the Mail App or a web based email service or a mail client?

If you are using Web based then :

• Click on the Gear icon
    • Click Options
    • Under Writing mails, choose Format font and signature.
    • Set your signature.

Hope the steps were helpful

Vinod Archak, Dec 12, 2018
  4. 'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

1. 'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script - Similar Threads - 'New Profile' pop

2. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  3. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  4. How to housekeep the List of Emails that pops up when composing a new email ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to housekeep the List of Emails that pops up when composing a new email ?: HI,Will be grateful if someone could advise.When composing an email, upon entering the first letter in the "To" addresse data field, Hotmail/Outlook will display a list of email accounts that is similar to the first letter one has input.For me, this list is outdated and...
  5. email pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    email pop up: Since withdrawing from university and having the school email terminated, this window has been constantly popping up. I'm able to close the window and it will disappear, but it will show again in a few seconds. The option for Microsoft to automatically sign into apps has been...
  6. Script Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Script Pop-ups: Hi, can anyone tell me what is causing these pop-ups. Usually happens after closing Firefox ver 87 x64 or CCleaner. Running Win 10 x64 pro ver 19042.870. Not always the same URL. 176596
  7. no thermal profiles are popping up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no thermal profiles are popping up: can someone help me fix it please[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-thermal-profiles-are-popping-up/4ff440ba-5a9a-4fe6-a1a7-086437f97a3d
  8. email signature

in Windows 10 Customization
    email signature: How do I add a signature on emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-signature/845bad01-0ce0-40bc-bdab-ee94af401a36
  9. Email Signatures

in Browsers and Email
    Email Signatures: Hi, I'm having problems with the quality of a jpeg/png image when creating an email signature in Windows Mail on a Windows laptop. It comes out blurred. I've resized to the recommended pixels and keeping it at 72dpi. I work on a Apple Mac computer and when I create the...
  10. Windows script host pop-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows script host pop-up: how do I get rid of a windows script host error popup. Concerning--cannot find script file--- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-script-host-pop-up/c9c758d0-1b0d-4147-b813-4ecebc66a98e