Windows 10: New program will not run.sa

Discus and support New program will not run.sa in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Microsoft flight simulator X on my laptop, which when complete started running. Almost immediately I lost the video while the audio keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by charlieThomson, Aug 13, 2019.

1. New program will not run.sa

I installed Microsoft flight simulator X on my laptop, which when complete started running. Almost immediately I lost the video while the audio keep on playing. I hit ESC in hopes it would shut down the program which did not work. I then clicked on the icon at the bottom of the screen only to have a prompt show up saying the program was already running. Not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am running Windows 10 for my OS.

:)

charlieThomson, Aug 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New program will not run.sa :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 13, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 13, 2019
  4. New program will not run.sa

SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these
    steps but didn't work I need help with this issue asap.
    1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    2. Select Troubleshooting.
    3. Select View all on the top left corner.
    4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

steven schow, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

New program will not run.sa

1. New program will not run.sa - Similar Threads - program run

2. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  3. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  4. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need to run a program with user rights only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  6. Need to run a program with user rights only

Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  7. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...
  8. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...
  9. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit: I have Window 10, 64-bit, but when I download some programs, such as the Chrome browser, they are 32-bit, and there are other programs that are 64-bit properly....