Windows 10: New-PSSession error

Discus and support New-PSSession error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i got the following error when i try to use that command: PS C:\Windows\System32> $S = New-PSSession -ComputerName [IP address] -p [port]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NorbertPozsonyi, May 2, 2020.

1. New-PSSession error

Hello i got the following error when i try to use that command:

PS C:\Windows\System32> $S = New-PSSession -ComputerName [IP address] -p [port] -Credential ****

PowerShell credential request

Enter your credentials.

Password for user ****: *********

New-PSSession: [IP address] Connecting to remote server [IP address] failed with the following error message :

System Administration Web Services cannot process the request. Operation aborted due to an HTTP error. HTTP Error 12152 Code The server returned an invalid or unknown response. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.

what to do?

:)

NorbertPozsonyi, May 2, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 2, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 2, 2020
  4. New-PSSession error

Unable to Copy Files in PowerShell using PSSession and Copy-Item cmdlet without a Method Invocation Error

I have a PowerShell script that attempts to transfer files from an old machine to a new one. This is occuring on Windows 10 with PowerShell v5. For this purpose I'd prefer to use PSSession to transfer files. However, certain files throw the below error:

Here is the relevant code causing this:

The script is ran on the new PC receiving the files from the old machine. The aforementioned error only happens during the copying process. I thought I had the cause narrowed down to files downloaded from the Internet and needed to be "Unblocked" as the entire Downloads folder never transferred.

I tried adding the following code before my Copy-Item cmdlets and I still get the same errors:

Any insight on how to get around this would be appreciated.

cyborgcommando0, May 2, 2020
Thema:

New-PSSession error

1. New-PSSession error - Similar Threads - PSSession error

2. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  3. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  4. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer where if I play some games like Overwatch or Valorant my computer will freeze up and not allow me to do anything, forcing me to reset it. This would sometimes happen when I'm on YouTube watching a video, but it is much more...
  5. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer where if I play some games like Overwatch or Valorant my computer will freeze up and not allow me to do anything, forcing me to reset it. This would sometimes happen when I'm on YouTube watching a video, but it is much more...
  6. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  8. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  9. Powershell Enter-PSSession -useSSL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell Enter-PSSession -useSSL: Hi, Would you please confirm that the following should work when trying to connect a remote session to a host with self-signed certificate: WinRM HTTPS listener configured with ComputerFQDN and self-signed certificate, HTTPS/ComputerFQDN:5986 SPN set Enter-PSSession...
  10. Enter-PSSession : Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.

Enter-PSSession : Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.: Hello, I'm trying to create a script by reading PC Hostnames from a CSV file and I want brand, model and serial number to be returned, but I'm getting an error and I don't know whats happening at all... [ATTACH] Could you lend me a helping hand? I'm a newby with...