Windows 10: New quick settings help you optimize your Gmail layout

Discus and support New quick settings help you optimize your Gmail layout in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re adding a quick settings menu that helps you easily find and use different layouts, settings, and themes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New quick settings help you optimize your Gmail layout

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New quick settings help you optimize your Gmail layout

:)

Brink, May 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Brink, May 27, 2020
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 27, 2020
  4. New quick settings help you optimize your Gmail layout

Keyboard layout syncing issue in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

A quick question before we proceed:

Does this issue confined to keyboard layout?

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.

• Turn off language preference and ease of access.

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, May 27, 2020
Thema:

New quick settings help you optimize your Gmail layout

1. New quick settings help you optimize your Gmail layout - Similar Threads - quick settings help

2. Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni9opp/microsoft_edges_settings_page_will_allow_you_to/
  3. Your Gmail account settings are out of date...

in Browsers and Email
    Your Gmail account settings are out of date...: I have started using the Mail app again on my desktop, as Outlook 2016 is so slow. The trouble is, I keep getting the message "your Gmail settings are out of date..." several times per day. I go in and enter my Gmail password but sometimes that only fixes it for 10 minutes!...
  4. New Settings layout isn't showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Settings layout isn't showing up.: Windows has updates its settings app layout which looks good, it has some account information and Windows security information but sadly my settings app has that same old look. I'm on Windows 10 v2004. I tried searching over internet but in vain. Help me out, please....
  5. "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your GMail account settings are out of date"?: Hello! I've been under the notifications and in the May app above for months since I switched to Windows 10. I have already linked my GMX mail account with Google/GMail. After I log in with my data and click on "Allow" it says "Account will be repaired" but after a few...
  6. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  7. Can you set up a Gmail email account on your computer for someone else?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you set up a Gmail email account on your computer for someone else?: Can you set up an email aaccount on your computer for someone else.? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: gmail account...
  8. HELP!..We couldn' access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or...

HELP!..We couldn' access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or...: I'd be glad of any advice. using Mail with W10 desktop pc. I have two accounts, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. xx1 has recently stopped allowing mail in or out whereas xx2 is fine. And xx1 is ok on another pc...
  9. Your Gmail account settings are out of date

Your Gmail account settings are out of date: I continue to see "account needs to be fixed" in my mailbox, and when I ask to fix it, and then troubleshoot to Settings/Manage Accounts, I do not have boxes associated with Require SSL for Incoming/Outgoing mail. Now what?...
  10. " Your Gmail Settings are out of Date"

in Browsers and Email
    " Your Gmail Settings are out of Date": I can't seem to get my Gmail account to work with Outlook......it says my settings are out of date, but they are not.......this happened after I changed my Gmail password.... I have tried all of the obvious fixes, but it still won't work......any thoughts...