Windows 10: New ram

Discus and support New ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just got some new DDR4 corsair 32gbs of ram and my monitor wont pick up the signal. I also reinstalled the older ram DDR4 8gb and it still wont pick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mukudori, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Mukudori Win User

New ram

I just got some new DDR4 corsair 32gbs of ram and my monitor wont pick up the signal. I also reinstalled the older ram DDR4 8gb and it still wont pick up the signal

:)

Mukudori, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 21, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin New ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 21, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

New ram

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

New ram

1. New ram - Similar Threads - ram

2. Desktop Window Manager dwm.exe high RAM usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager dwm.exe high RAM usage: Recently I felt a big performance decrease on my pc. My configuration: i3-8100 GTX1660Ti 8Gb RAM I have 2 screens: 1 1680x1050 2 1920x1080 When I start Task Manager I often see 94% RAM usage and the first reason is Desktop Window Manager. It uses neraly 5Gb of memory....
  3. Regarding RAM usage,system hanging problem

Regarding RAM usage,system hanging problem: I am using only Chrome but my RAM usage is showing 3GB or more than 3GB out of 4GB in task manager and my system hangs and mostly it is very slow . Even if I did not use any application or software my RAM usage is showing above 2.6 GB.Also when I have cleared the cache it is...
  4. Microsoft Defender Ram Usage, low ram alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Defender Ram Usage, low ram alternative?: Hello friends, I like to game on a laptop and need all the memory power I can get. Hence I cringe when I run task manager and see ‘Antimalware Service Executable’ AKA Microsoft defender and see it uses a solid chunk of my memory in the background, all the time. I have tried...
  5. Laptop has 8GB of RAM, is it supposed to be at 54% with barely anything running, like I...

Laptop has 8GB of RAM, is it supposed to be at 54% with barely anything running, like I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CantGamefoShit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1dok3/laptop_has_8gb_of_ram_is_it_supposed_to_be_at_54/
  6. Cheap laptop 32 GB RAM Memory Card deals currently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cheap laptop 32 GB RAM Memory Card deals currently: Hi folks I don't normally get involved in "Black Friday" stuff -- Ghastly US idea like that hideous Halloween thing - but if you have a laptop that you can easily open up then there's a load of decent cheap 2 X 16 GB , 1X16 GB and 1X 32 GB RAM cards (specially for laptops)...
  7. What is the difference between RAM memory and Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the difference between RAM memory and Hard Drive?: [ATTACH]While every component in a PC has a role to play, today, we are […] This article What is the difference between RAM memory and Hard Drive? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. ABOUT PC RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ABOUT PC RAM: Hi, I'm a user of Windows! I am facing some problems like Memory leak, high usage of ram in my Windows 10 PC. My PC Specifications:- Dell Inspiron 3277 AIO Series, 4gb ram, 1tb of HDD... If I will upgrading my PC ram from 4 gb to 16 gb then also these problems will come?...
  9. 40-50% ram usage with nothing causing it Specs: Gtx 1660 8gb ddr4

40-50% ram usage with nothing causing it Specs: Gtx 1660 8gb ddr4: 40-50% ram usage with nothing causing it Specs: Gtx 1660 8gb ddr4 Forgot motherboard name I have 40-50 ram usage with no tasks causing it, I tried making sure my internet drivers weren’t leaking, I ran windows defender and malwarebytes scan and I could not find anything,...
  10. Installed an SSD and RAM to my HP Notebook and have been getting BSOD - DPC Watchdog Violation

Installed an SSD and RAM to my HP Notebook and have been getting BSOD - DPC Watchdog Violation: Product Type - HP Notebook Model - 15-ay554tu The error comes on once daily. But never more than that. Sometimes it doesn't show itself for 1-2 days, only to come back again the next day. I analyzed the minidump file on WinDBG and it's indicating some fault with...