Windows 10: New RAPR (Driver Store Explorer)

Discus and support New RAPR (Driver Store Explorer) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR] 177560 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f14tomcat, May 4, 2021.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New RAPR (Driver Store Explorer)

DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR]

:)

f14tomcat, May 4, 2021
  2. ddelo Win User

DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR]

RAPR is a driver viewer/installer/uninstaller.

More details from the application's readme file:

Code:

ddelo, May 5, 2021
  3. ap1978 Win User
    ap1978, May 5, 2021
  4. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. New RAPR (Driver Store Explorer) - Similar Threads - RAPR Driver Store

2. How to correct Microsoft Store or installer from blocking new installation of new drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to correct Microsoft Store or installer from blocking new installation of new drivers...: Microsoft Store is blocking new installation of new drivers and features/options for purchased hardware ie. Logitech G502 Hero mouse. Case number: 1046175235. Spent well over an hour trying to get windows to fix Microsoft Store to no avail. Tried: Dism /online /cleanup-image...
  3. How to correct Microsoft Store or installer from blocking new installation of new drivers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to correct Microsoft Store or installer from blocking new installation of new drivers...: Microsoft Store is blocking new installation of new drivers and features/options for purchased hardware ie. Logitech G502 Hero mouse. Case number: 1046175235. Spent well over an hour trying to get windows to fix Microsoft Store to no avail. Tried: Dism /online /cleanup-image...
  4. New store wishlist

New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  5. New store wishlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  6. Defender Detects Driver Store Explorer as a Serious Threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Detects Driver Store Explorer as a Serious Threat: I downloaded the latest version of Driver Store Explorer as suggested on this forum - post 82 here DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR] Defender found a serious threat which it removed on a full scan. 61 virus engines on Virus Total rate it as OK but Microsoft found it as...
  7. DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR]

DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR]: Version 0.9.21 is out. Add multi language support, currently support French and Simplified Chinese. PS. I know there is another DSE [RAPR] thread but it's very old. 121822
  8. Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters: I downloaded the Driver Store Explorer and ran it because I saw that the folder contained 12 Gb which I thought was entirely too much. I was able to delete about 1.4 GB but I have 13 instances of the Intel display adapters, all with the same driver number and release date and...
  9. DriverStore Explorer [RAPR] 0.9.6 out

DriverStore Explorer [RAPR] 0.9.6 out: A new version has just been released 0.9.10 Release DriverStore Explorer v0.9.10 · lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer · GitHub
  10. new driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new driver?: i upgraded from 7 do i need a new network driver, i recently got a message my DNS divers were not responding and then suddenly were. 36674