Windows 10: New receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse.

Discus and support New receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need a new receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse as I lost the one that came with the mouse. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David LB, May 13, 2019.

1. David LB Win User

New receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse.

I need a new receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse as I lost the one that came with the mouse.

Thank you.

:)

David LB, May 13, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 13, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 13, 2019
  4. molnart Win User

Logitech wireless receiver compatibility

I have a Logitech LX710 wireless keyboard and mice set, consisting of an LX710 keyboard and LX7 laser mouse. Now the right button of the mouse broke down, just after the warranty period was over.
    Now I want to replace the mouse, but i do not want other wireless receiver on my table. The LX7 mouse is not available anywhere near me, but i have found the LX8, which seems to have a similar receiver as the LX710.
    Any idea if the LX8 would be compatible with the LX710 receiver ?

(On the Logitech forums there is a link to a compatibility list, but unfortunately the link is not working any more, and so far they have ignored my questions...)

molnart, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. New receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse. - Similar Threads - receiver Microsoft wireless

2. Wireless receiver causing mouse to move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless receiver causing mouse to move: I use a wireless mouse. It comes with a charger to charge the mouse and a wireless receiver. Recently I plugged in the wireless receiver and it causes my mouse to move all the way to the right by itself. I checked my mouse drivers. Uninstalled and installed them again....
  3. Wireless receiver causing mouse to move

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless receiver causing mouse to move: I use a wireless mouse. It comes with a charger to charge the mouse and a wireless receiver. Recently I plugged in the wireless receiver and it causes my mouse to move all the way to the right by itself. I checked my mouse drivers. Uninstalled and installed them again....
  4. Wireless receiver causing mouse to move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  6. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  7. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

8. New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?

New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?: Hi Guys, So I own this wireless mouse and keyboard however I have recently damaged the USB receiver and it has stopped working. I have looked online to see if there is any software I can download onto another USB receiver for it to connect to but am pretty stumpted for a...
  9. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi, I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will they sell me a new receiver for the same model ? Thanks, Naveen...
  10. wireless receiver mouse keeps freezing.

wireless receiver mouse keeps freezing.: Hi, I own a Windows X550IU laptop (not the gaming kind). With that computer I use a wireless receiver mouse from Mossy Oak. My computer has 3 USB ports, and when I started using my mouse through the first two ports, after a while it would always start to freeze for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pair wireless microsoft mouse receiver with new mouse

2. can you get a new wireless receiver for a microsoft wireless mouse

3. connect microsoft wireless 2000 mouse to new receiver

4. need new receiver for microsoft cordless mouse