Windows 10: New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway.

Discus and support New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help. Any time there is a link in a Sway when clicked on it gives the following error: Warning You’re about to be redirected off sway.office.com to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BWsage, May 22, 2020.

1. BWsage Win User

New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway.

Help.

Any time there is a link in a Sway when clicked on it gives the following error:

Warning

You’re about to be redirected off sway.office.com to a webpage that may not be secure. Continue?

How can we stop this from happening and why has it just started to happen this month. I create a monthly newsletter every month with this and suddenly this month it starts to happen.

:)

BWsage, May 22, 2020

2. Sway view count.

Hello

A pleasure to help you as an Independent Consultant.

Regarding the incident that is presented, this option was not available. But now it is ready to take control of the people who visualize the themes created from the Sway Online.

I suggest you do the tests of different web browsers.

If possible take a screenshot and attach it.

In the following Forum associated with the technology of Sway where all the requested functions are gathered that by the users, this topic is discussed.

https://sway.uservoice.com/forums/264674-sway-s...

I look forward to your comments on the recommendations.

Regards

Cosbit2409, May 22, 2020
  3. Cannot install SWAY from the Microsoft Store

Hi Sway-Community,

when I try to install the SWAY app out of the Microsoft Store it does not work.

It's listed as free of charge (I own the Office package 2013) and shows the "download" button.

Once clicked, it disappears and you can see the progress bar for the download time for less than a second and the download button appears again.

Nothing is happening in the background/download. The app finally does not install itself.

Guessing: it looks like missing authorization etc...

I just recently installed the Win10 pro64 from a newly created install media (media builder),

I'm now on build 1803. I used SWAY in the past. Since the new installation of Win10 I can't install Sway now.

What can I do from my side ?

BR

Chris

Chris Cxxx, May 22, 2020
  4. Gbrimhn Win User

New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway.

Exporting Sways

I'm still in school, and for a number of projects I have in my classes I need to use Sway to make and turn them in to my teachers. I'm not used to Windows though, so I have no idea what I'm doing! How do I copy a link for my Sway to email, or directly
    export it to another website? (Preferably in-app, though an explanation for doing either through the website will be just as helpful!)

Gbrimhn, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway. - Similar Threads - recent problem Sway

2. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euq6dc/whos_idea_was_it_to_not_update_the_sway_icon/
  3. Sway view count.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sway view count.: I like having the view count for the Sways that I create. My last creation is showing zero views after many people have viewed it. Can this failure to track views be corrected?...
  4. Sway ooohhh yeah

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway ooohhh yeah: How to create a sway where can I look for information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway-ooohhh-yeah/30026683-c2f0-4efe-883b-6b16e647fa2f
  5. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  6. Sway app not loading videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sway app not loading videos: I am using Microsoft sway There are two videos that won't play despite it being mp4 just like the other videos. I'm not sure what is different with these videos vs the rest. 1. I uploaded from external drive, like the other videos. 2. I tried using onedrive. 3. I am...
  7. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  8. Sway Update Available in Store

Sway Update Available in Store: New Version of Sway Available from Store Version 16.0.6965.4516.0 49246
  9. Sway app update available

Sway app update available: Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would recommend creating a restore point before trying to manually update it 43786
  10. Touching base on Microsoft Office Sway Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Touching base on Microsoft Office Sway Preview: On October 1st, we introduced Office Sway to the world as a brand new app joining the Office portfolio to help people quickly and easily bring their ideas to life in a new way. We also kicked off Sway Preview, putting an intentionally early and “feature light” version of Sway...