Windows 10: New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set...

Discus and support New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got this laptop today and am trying to set it up. I get to the point where it asks if I want to set up OneDrive and if I click on "Next" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MadelynL, Oct 19, 2018.

1. MadelynL Win User

New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set...

I just got this laptop today and am trying to set it up. I get to the point where it asks if I want to set up OneDrive and if I click on "Next" or "Only saves files to this PC", it always goes to a white screen and just sits there. I am able to click back and it takes me to where I can link my phone, but it doesn't give me an option to move forward. I have tried rebooting and it didn't work.

New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set... 1f3b61a1-717e-466a-a330-e1cdd7717826?upload=true.jpg

New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set... e9df31e3-04ce-43ff-a260-f2bf92aa3e49?upload=true.jpg

:)

MadelynL, Oct 19, 2018
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 19, 2018
  4. New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set...

Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set...

1. New Refurbished laptop - 1st Set-up and the screen goes white after asking if I want to set... - Similar Threads - Refurbished laptop 1st

2. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen when setting up laptop: I've bought a laptop and I've reset it to its original design, and as i set it up i get to the services screen and a white screen appears, and it stays like that, is there a way to stop this from happening?...
  3. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen when setting up laptop: I've bought a laptop and I've reset it to its original design, and as i set it up i get to the services screen and a white screen appears, and it stays like that, is there a way to stop this from happening?...
  4. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  6. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  7. Set Up New Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Set Up New Laptop: When setting up new laptop, windows account is not recognised, when windows account entered into create account 'you cannot log in with work account' message is received? Other colleagues at same company do not have this issue....
  8. White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop: My female friend can't input her mobile phone number into the setup android or iPhone linked account due to her works regulations, so she clicks not now option, the screen goes white. It has the microphone icon, the keyboard icon etc, and the back button. She waits a while...
  9. White Screen while setting up Windows 10 on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen while setting up Windows 10 on a new laptop: So my mother recently landed a new job so we bought her a new laptop, but when setting it up, right after the screen that says "Link your phone and PC", the screen goes blank, only showing the tab above that shows setup progress (In this case "Services") and options at the...
  10. Setting up new laptop and wanting no log in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting up new laptop and wanting no log in screen: I am setting up my wifes new laptop and she has never had to enter a password so that isd how she wants it to stay. My googling resulted in me unticking a box re needing a password, and when the laptop startys up its fine, straight to the desktop, but then when it times out...