Windows 10: New reinstalled windows ver190918363.592 with no Realtek High Definition Audio but RealtekR...

Discus and support New reinstalled windows ver190918363.592 with no Realtek High Definition Audio but RealtekR... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; And can not find Realtek High Definition Audio at control panel , please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ESP0xA, May 12, 2020.

1. ESP0xA Win User

New reinstalled windows ver190918363.592 with no Realtek High Definition Audio but RealtekR...

And can not find Realtek High Definition Audio at control panel , please help me.

:)

ESP0xA, May 12, 2020

2. Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, May 12, 2020
  3. dev91234 Win User
    Windows 10 Reinstall Flawed Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Automatically after Shut Down

When I upgraded to Windows 10, Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has been giving problems.

In the middle of playing video or Mp3 the sound suddenly vanishes.

When I do Troubleshooting Windows 10 cannot find any problem.

When I uninstall the program hoping that Windows 10 native drivers will function instead of the bugged Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.

Windows 10 reinstalls the bugged Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Automatically after Shut Down.....

It works again for a few minutes, since new reinstall of Audio drivers and then back to same routine...

Never had this problem on Windows 8.1

dev91234, May 12, 2020
  4. New reinstalled windows ver190918363.592 with no Realtek High Definition Audio but RealtekR...

Realtek High Definition Audio not working

Hello,

Earlier today, my Realtek High Definition Audio stopped working entirely. I have an X555LA 64 bit ASUS laptop.

I have done pretty much everything recommended in other threads:

- Rebooted.

- Right-clicked Realtek High Definition Audio in Device Manager and selected update my drivers. It tells me my drivers are up to date.

- Uninstalled it in the Device Manager, went to the Realtek website, and reinstalled the most recent driver update. Rebooted.

- Went through Windows Update. It tells me everything is up to date.

I have done everything I can think of doing and my audio still does not work.

ZeussApelflauge, May 12, 2020
Thema:

New reinstalled windows ver190918363.592 with no Realtek High Definition Audio but RealtekR...

1. New reinstalled windows ver190918363.592 with no Realtek High Definition Audio but RealtekR... - Similar Threads - reinstalled ver190918363 592

2. How to reinstall the realtek high definition audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall the realtek high definition audio: Hello good day, I just what to ask, I'm having trouble because I accidentally delete the realtek high definition audio on my laptop. What should I do? there's no sound when I watch movies or whenever I play music. Please help me!...
  3. How to reinstall the realtek high definition audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall the realtek high definition audio: Hello good day, I just what to ask, I'm having trouble because I accidentally delete the realtek high definition audio on my laptop. What should I do? there's no sound when I watch movies or whenever I play music. Please help me!...
  4. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  5. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  6. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled realtek high definition audio from under the "sound video and audio controllers" section of the device manager. when i restarted my computer i was told it would re appear with refreshed drivers but instead its not showing up at all. i really need help in...
  8. RealtekR cannot find after updating the realtek driver to high definition audio.

RealtekR cannot find after updating the realtek driver to high definition audio.: Problem: When i have updated realtek audio to high definition audio and when i was in the meeting and i am presenting the video they cannot hear the sound of the the video so i have checked it that the stereo mix driver is not show ing in the sound control panel after...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled by mistake “Realtek High Definition Audio” out of my Windows 10. So it no longer appears in Device Manager. How could I put it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio/3c4e9f23-6ed9-4f8f-bda7-3f751f4e4f16
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio issues

Realtek High Definition Audio issues: Alright... here we go Earlier today i was having some audio issues and after messing around with the settings for a while i thought it would be a good idea to just remove the device through the sound control panel and when i went to do that it asked me if i would like to go...