Windows 10: New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant

Discus and support New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Recently my EliteBook 820 G3 laptop battery was swollen and was replaced by an original battery, After that when I checked on HP support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FadyOsama, Nov 23, 2021.

1. FadyOsama Win User

New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant

Hello, Recently my EliteBook 820 G3 laptop battery was swollen and was replaced by an original battery, After that when I checked on HP support assistant the battery wasn't detected, I have done manual calibration and checked on it with the HP hardware diagnostics also I checked for any new driver to install. Could this be a Windows 11 fault?

:)

FadyOsama, Nov 23, 2021

2. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultNew replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Update January 24th 2017, see: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Read more: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement Program

Brink, Nov 23, 2021
  4. New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant

HP Support Assistant Icon disappeared from desktop -

I did follow these steps and HP Support Assistant was gone from my taskbar list. What I did notice on my desktop was that my HP printer was now on my desktop. I clicked on the printer and the same menu for HP Support Assistant comes up. So the HP Support
    Icon is replaced by Printer ICON. Thank you for your help.

curiousjmm, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant

1. New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant - Similar Threads - replacement battery working

2. Cannot install HP Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install HP Support Assistant: Hi.I removed HP Support Assistant some time ago and everything worked fine.Now, I'm trying to install it again but it always says a newer version is already installed and refuses to install.I've tried Microsoft Fix-it, I've removed all entries in the register than mention HP...
  3. HP support assistant driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP support assistant driver: I am not able to install the driver due to the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-support-assistant-driver/969082f3-ad7a-4e89-a241-d76049feb264
  4. HP support assistant driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP support assistant driver: I am not able to install the driver due to the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-support-assistant-driver/969082f3-ad7a-4e89-a241-d76049feb264
  5. HP support assistant driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New replacement battery working but not detected by HP Support assistant: Hello, Recently my EliteBook 820 G3 laptop battery was swollen and was replaced by an original battery, After that when I checked on HP support assistant the battery wasn't detected, I have done manual calibration and checked on it with the HP hardware diagnostics also I...
  7. Had issues with HP support assistant and now it is working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Had issues with HP support assistant and now it is working: I had posted my issues with HP support assistant and had received an error -2147219196. I don't know how it got fixed, but this morning all went well. Must of finally uninstalled it correctly, because reinstallation was a breeze. It started up, no error messages, oh happy...
  8. Hp support assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp support assistant: First I installed hp support assistant in my laptop for the first time after that I checked in control panel there is no hp support assistant app in program and future so I thought I could uninstall in control panel but there is no hp support assistant. So I thought I could...
  9. HP Support Assistant Unavailable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Support Assistant Unavailable: I booted up my computer about two hours ago to getting three driver updates, but they wouldn't go through when I tried to update them. I tried a second time, but no luck. I restarted my system to see if it would do anything, but now I get an unavailable error. I tried the...
  10. HP Support Assistant version 9.6.838.0 stop working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Support Assistant version 9.6.838.0 stop working: Hi, I recently update HP Support Assistant 9.6.838.0 from Microsoft Store. After reboot, HP Support Assistant stop working. It stated that server service is not available and aks me to uninstall and reinstall. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I wonder what's going on...