Discus and support new router and canon wireless printer is offline in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; new router from fios, everything works perfectly, except wireless printer cannot be made to print and remains offline ran all troubleshooters, have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryWBeckwith, Jul 13, 2020.

new router from fios, everything works perfectly, except wireless printer cannot be made to print and remains offline

ran all troubleshooters, have rebooted wireless laptop and power-cycled the canon more thanonce

:)

MaryWBeckwith, Jul 13, 2020

2. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance.

jamesrichard123, Jul 13, 2020
  3. How to fix my canon pixma 2522 printer offline issue?

I am using a canon pixma mg2522 printer and after windows update its offline. I tried every troubleshooting steps but still it says

canon pixma mg2522 printer offline
    in devices and printer. please help with this issue.

rajkaushik, Jul 13, 2020

Wireless Printer now offline.

Acquired recently within last two months and had previously established a wireless set up connection between my laptop (win 10) and a HP printer, whilst with my parents over Christmas the PC had a windows update (long one) when compared to earlier window
    version updates, using their router (i.e. without access to my wireless printer). On returning home the established connection is lost and the laptop shows the printer as offline. Printer trouble shooter suggests printer off but is on, none of the office style
    programs give the print option to select the wireless printer. Wireless communications still shows the printer and its IP and the printer itself will work when accessing the HP web page and also responds by sending ink levels back to the Laptop.

Should I start to uninstall and in which order or is there a solution within the Laptop / Windows 10.

If can have some help, but I will need step by step instructions as I'm very unsure of my ablitities.

Thank you Claire

Claire_L0508, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. new router and canon wireless printer is offline - Similar Threads - router canon wireless

2. Canon MX882 Offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MX882 Offline: I have a Canon MX882 printer, and it was working fine. I uninstalled the printer and re-installed it, reboot, and everything else, but it continues to tell me that it is offline. When I copy or scan, it works fine. I have connected it both wireless and wired and nothing seems...
  3. Canon MX882 Offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MX882 Offline: I have a Canon MX882 printer, and it was working fine. I uninstalled the printer and re-installed it, reboot, and everything else, but it continues to tell me that it is offline. When I copy or scan, it works fine. I have connected it both wireless and wired and nothing seems...
  4. Canon MX882 Offline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Broke Wireless Printing - Wireless Printer Offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Broke Wireless Printing - Wireless Printer Offline: After the latest Windows 11 Updates KB5012170 and/or KB5016629, my wireless printer will not print from my Windows 11 PC. The printer is listed on my Windows 11 machine as offline. The printer is not offline. I can print wirelessly from Windows 10 & MacBook computers without...
  6. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer: Cannot connect to my Canon MF4880 printer wirelessly on my PC with Windows 10 but have no problem with iPad. I've tried multiple times over maybe a year or more to no success. If I want to print from my PC, I have to connect by USB then set up printer in wired connection....
  7. Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer: We can download Canon products from here or visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup. Enter The New model number. Run the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the instruction on your screen. Suggest me the other method. It is not working for me....
  8. Steps to Fix Canon Printer Offline Windows 10

Steps to Fix Canon Printer Offline Windows 10: Hello buddy, Everyone has a printer nowadays so the problem arises so this discussion helps you to fix the error related to Canon Printer Offline Windows 10. Easy Steps For Canon Printer Offline Windows 10 Solution 1: Check power Supply Before going to any further...
  9. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

Facing canon printer offline error again and again.: I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance. 118888
  10. Canon MG3500 printer offline

Canon MG3500 printer offline: Can't get printer to connect to PC wireless. Was OK 2 week ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mg3500-printer-offline/0ab26c6d-26e4-44ca-84c6-9e14cdba83ae