Windows 10: New RSVP to Google Calendar events from forwarded invitations

Discus and support New RSVP to Google Calendar events from forwarded invitations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We're improving how invitation forwarding works in Google Calendar. Now, if guests of a Calendar event have been granted permission to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New RSVP to Google Calendar events from forwarded invitations

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: RSVP to Calendar events from forwarded invitations

:)

Brink, Apr 3, 2019
  2. SteveWZA Win User

How to add Calendar event and sync to Google that is not a invitation?

Is anyone working on this issue? It has not been resolved as of yet. With the Mango update, this problem is more pronounced. With Mango, you can sync multiple Google calenders. If you create an event on your phone in a calender that is not your primary
    calendar, it will create the event, and then will also create an invite to the event -- essentially creating a duplicate event on your calendar. If you create an event on your phone in your primary calendar, it will simply treat it as an invite.

One thing to note is that if you create the event (in any calendar) on the Google desktop, the issue does not occur. This leads me to believe that it is a Windows Phone issue, and not a Google issue.

Thoughts?

SteveWZA, Apr 3, 2019
  3. kesteve Win User
    How to add Calendar event and sync to Google that is not a invitation?

I found that every calendar events that I added to my WP7 (HTC HD7) is synced to Google Calendar as an invitation. That's stupid, why I need to invite myself? I can't find any options to disable this in my phone. Now I need to answer my own event one by
    one on Google. Is there any way to avoid this? Thank you to everyone who read this question New RSVP to Google Calendar events from forwarded invitations :)

kesteve, Apr 3, 2019
  4. ZatGuy Win User

Cannot Invite People to Calendar Meetings

• It defaults to the Outlook calendar. Why wouldn't the outlook calendar let me invite someone? The Calendar app is supposed to aggregate all our calendars so when we set up an event using the app, it should let us send invite to anyone without having to
      choose the Yahoo or Google calendars when we first set up the event.
    • Why can't I go into an event and change the calendar it's assigned to at a later time? If I set up an event under the outlook calendar using this app, and realize later on that I can't invite anyone, I should be able to change it from the outlook calendar
      to the yahoo calendar without having to set up a new event.

ZatGuy, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. New RSVP to Google Calendar events from forwarded invitations - Similar Threads - RSVP Google Calendar

2. Windows 10 Home not forwarding events from event log.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home not forwarding events from event log.: I've been having to many "critical" and "warning" errors in my event log and i don't have the competence to interpret these.I wanted to see if any of these were forwarded back to microsoft, but the "Forwarded events" list in the event log is empty.I have warnings about...
  3. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  4. How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...

How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...: I swear this worked before, but it doesn't anymore for some reason. I have the Google Calendar added in as a calendar. If I open Microsoft's built-in Calendar app on my PC, any events that I added to Google Calendar show up there, however, they do not show up in the agenda...
  5. Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar

Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeoLiberaI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyr9iw/help_with_toolbar_calendar_not_putting_events/
  6. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  7. Windows Event Forwarding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Event Forwarding: I am attempting to setup source initiated event forwarding using two Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1809 computers. I completed the following steps, and continue to receive the message below. Collector Machine Open command line and run winrm quickconfig type y [Yes] for two...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Calendar New Event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on google calendar how do i know who forwarded an invitation

2. RSVP to Calendar events from forwarded invitations