Windows 10: New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile

Discus and support New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced at its Samsung Tech Day 2019 two silicon products... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile

Source: New Premium Mobile Processor and 5G Modem Unveiled at Samsung Tech Day – Samsung Global Newsroom

:)

Brink, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung announces 8nm 5G integrated Exynos 980 mobile processor

Source: Samsung Introduces its First 5G-Integrated Mobile Processor, the Exynos 980 – Samsung Global Newsroom

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung announces 8nm 5G integrated Exynos 980 mobile processor Mobile

Source: Samsung Introduces its First 5G-Integrated Mobile Processor, the Exynos 980 – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor Mobile

Source: Exynos 9825 Processor: Specs, Features | Samsung Exynos

Brink, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile - Similar Threads - Samsung Exynos 990

2. Samsung announces 5nm Exynos 2100 Mobile Processor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces 5nm Exynos 2100 Mobile Processor: Powerful performance and high energy-efficiency based on 5nm EUV allows elevated multitasking and gaming experiences Enhanced NPU offers major boost to AI tasks while integrated 5G capabilities deliver seamless connectivity [media] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in...
  3. Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?: I want to unlink permanently and remove all data like linked account from window "your phone app" and "Samsung link to window" too? and when I click on window "your phone app" it automatically connect my mobile which don't want I want if it connect using using any password...
  4. New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and 5G Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung Exynos 990 mobile processor and 5G Exynos Modem 5123 Mobile: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced at its Samsung Tech Day 2019 two silicon products specifically tailored for future mobile devices that will make intensive use of video and artificial intelligence (AI)...
  5. Samsung introduces new Galaxy A20s Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung introduces new Galaxy A20s Mobile: Packed with innovations and optimized for users’ everyday lives, Samsung’s new Galaxy A20s lets you play and share instantaneously in the new era of connectivity. Check out the infographic below to learn more. [ATTACH] Source: [Infographic] Galaxy A20s: Meet the...
  6. Samsung announces 8nm 5G integrated Exynos 980 mobile processor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces 8nm 5G integrated Exynos 980 mobile processor: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced its latest mobile processor, the Exynos 980, which combines the best-in-class connectivity with an integrated 5G modem and intelligent processing performance in a single chip....
  7. Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor: The Exynos 9825 brings evolved power to deliver next generation mobile experiences from gaming to intelligent photography and AI-powered assistants. Featuring the industry’s first 7nm EUV processing technology, the Exynos 9825 brings cutting-edge gaming and graphics...
  8. Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced a new Internet of Things (IoT) solution, the Exynos i T100, which enhances the security and reliability of devices designed for short-range communications. Along with the...
  9. Samsung announces mass production of Exynos 5G and RF chips

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces mass production of Exynos 5G and RF chips: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that its 5G communication solutions are in mass production for the latest premium mobile devices. The 5G multi-mode chipsets include the previously-introduced Exynos Modem...
  10. Samsung Announces Exynos Modem 5100 - 1st 3GPP compliant 5G modem

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Announces Exynos Modem 5100 - 1st 3GPP compliant 5G modem: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that it has developed Exynos Modem 5100, the industry’s first 5G modem that is fully compatible with 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Release 15 (Rel.15), the most...