Windows 10: New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

Discus and support New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the last month, it's become clear that we rely on our technology more than ever before. Our mobile devices keep us connected to our loved ones,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

Source: New Galaxy Computing Portfolio Offers a Device for Everyone - Samsung US Newsroom

:)

Brink, May 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2020: Samsung expands computing portfolio with Galaxy Book Flex a

Source: CES 2020: Samsung expands its computing portfolio with Galaxy Book Flex α | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, May 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book GO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book GO: Estou a algum tempo tentando uma ISO para esse modelo, dei uma pesquisada e ele fala que tem que ser a versão ARM do Windows 10 ou 11, mas no site não consigo baixar, conseguem me auxiliar para baixar essa ISO? Preciso em PT-BR. Muito obrigado desde ja....
  4. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  5. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  6. Galaxy Book Go

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Galaxy Book Go: I have a brand new Book Go with these stats:Device name DESKTOP-CGISR2Q Processor Snapdragon TM 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz 2.55 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.68 GB usable Device ID ED569CA1-8D82-4CE9-886C-02D06247EE9A Product ID 00356-02518-30649-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating...
  7. Samsung galaxy book s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...
  8. galaxy book s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    galaxy book s: Anyone here has a samsung galaxy book s laptop with windows 10 64bit ?My laptop has restart, turns off. sometimes i cant even power it on. I have factory reset, reinstalled all the updates but it does not help!Sometimes i get an error saying the drive couldn't be created......
  9. Touchpad on a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950Q stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad on a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950Q stops working: Hi, suddenly the touchpad of my Galaxy Book Flex stopped working. The touchscreen and the S-Pen continue to work, so it is still manageable. It happened after a Windows update, but I'm not sure if there is some relation to this I'm now at 20H2 build 19042.685. fn-F5 key...
  10. CES 2020: Samsung expands computing portfolio with Galaxy Book Flex a

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Samsung expands computing portfolio with Galaxy Book Flex a: [ATTACH] Prior to CES, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Book Flex α (alpha), a new variant of Galaxy Book Flex and the latest installment in the company’s new line of Galaxy Computing devices that combine the productivity and premium experience of a laptop with the mobility...