Windows 10: New Scam?????

Discus and support New Scam????? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just received a message supposedly from Microsoft regarding a supposed update and the VPN two year renewal. This smells like a phishing scam and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonBowman5, Jul 27, 2021.

1. New Scam?????

Just received a message supposedly from Microsoft regarding a supposed update and the VPN two year renewal. This smells like a phishing scam and I don't plan on approving obviously. I wanted to share with others. Pretty high quality compared to other scams.Order confirmation Order ID #69821548 Dear user, We know you are excited to get your new windows update. This email is in regards to let you know that your windows VPN Software will be renewed for another 2 years. Description Invoice No #221599001278989 Product details VPN Windows update Amount 259.99 Total Amount 259.99 In case you have

:)

DonBowman5, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

New Scam?????

1. New Scam????? - Similar Threads - Scam

2. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer: I fell for their scam now I'm afraid they have access to everything on my computer how do I know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-fell-for-the-scam-now-im-worried-they-have/b6e83e26-3ee1-44d6-b962-692df50c636e
  3. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer: I fell for their scam now I'm afraid they have access to everything on my computer how do I know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-fell-for-the-scam-now-im-worried-they-have/b6e83e26-3ee1-44d6-b962-692df50c636e
  4. I fell for the scam now I'm worried they have everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  6. New Trojan virus scam?

New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  7. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. scam calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  9. scam calling

scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  10. scam calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security