Windows 10: New screen change for Mahjong Game

Discus and support New screen change for Mahjong Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I do not have a clue why you have chopped off the screen to maximize the ads scrolling along the bottom and that green box to the right of the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dolphn1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Dolphn1 Win User

New screen change for Mahjong Game

I do not have a clue why you have chopped off the screen to maximize the ads scrolling along the bottom and that green box to the right of the screen which could be a lot smaller. I have to enlarge and minimize to play the game and sometimes just gets frustrated because I can't see all the tiles.

Please change me back to the previous screen.

:)

Dolphn1, Mar 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 12, 2020
  4. New screen change for Mahjong Game

Where is the 'more' option for the Microsoft Mahjong game?

Jim-

I am using MIcrosoft Mahjong (looks like the screen image you sent above).

My problem started when I upgraded from Microsoft 8 to MIcrosoft 10 this week. After installing MIcrosfot 10, the numbering appeared on certain Mahjong tiles (but not all of them). I'm not a fan of the numbers and liked the Mahjong tile presentation I
    was used to under MIcrosoft 8. That's what started my inquiry with the MIcrosoft Community. I see no option to use the un-numbered tiles by opening the 'MORE' option that was suggested in an earlier 'thread'. I could not find a 'MORE' option withing the
    Mahjong game screens.

I did not re-install Microsoft Mahjong as I thought that was not a necessary step. Are you suggesting I try this?

Steve.

StevenBoucke, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

New screen change for Mahjong Game

1. New screen change for Mahjong Game - Similar Threads - screen change Mahjong

2. Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?: I like playing Microsoft Mahjong but recently the game has started lagging. The ads don't load and the whole thing even crashes. I am no computer tech, just your average person who reads emails, shops online and plays Mahjong!I am on windows 11 and apparently my drivers are...
  3. Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?: I like playing Microsoft Mahjong but recently the game has started lagging. The ads don't load and the whole thing even crashes. I am no computer tech, just your average person who reads emails, shops online and plays Mahjong!I am on windows 11 and apparently my drivers are...
  4. Change theme in Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change theme in Mahjong: Had to reinstall microsoft mahjong but wish to reinstate the tile design I had before. How do I do that? Suggestions about F5 do not bring up the option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-theme-in-mahjong/a0c22354-78b7-4bb4-bd2d-dbe8279e0a1e
  5. Change theme in Mahjong

Change theme in Mahjong: Had to reinstall microsoft mahjong but wish to reinstate the tile design I had before. How do I do that? Suggestions about F5 do not bring up the option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-theme-in-mahjong/a0c22354-78b7-4bb4-bd2d-dbe8279e0a1e
  6. New version Microsoft Mahjong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New version Microsoft Mahjong: I have had a new version of Microsoft Mahjong for several days: [ATTACH] I have had a new version of Microsoft Mahjong for several days. There are five game elements in the picture. Of these five, only three are available. Why? How can I unlock the other two games? Can I...
  7. new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong: Today I found a new desktop of Microsoft Mahjong. I've got Win 10. Is there any possibility to go to the old desktop? The new one is awfull and distracts me....
  8. Microsoft Mahjong changed screen layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mahjong changed screen layout: How can I change the screen display on Microsoft Mahjong? It has changed overnight and I now can't see all the tiles properly because of the large panels for advertising and game controls....
  9. Microsoft Mahjong Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong Screen: The game screen is has changed on every computer I play on. All of the buttons that used to be in the lower right hand corner, now take up the entire right side of the screen see screen shot. This has made playing very difficult on my smaller laptops. Can anyone tell me how...
  10. mahjong game

mahjong game: mahjong game starts to load. halfway thru loading it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong-game/a479788e-8e02-43e9-af5d-b5f69b8b197a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong change theme

2. maximize microsoft mahjong screen

3. microsoft majong with out ads at bottom of screen

4. microsoft mahjong game layout has changed and playing screen now very small,
  5. why has the layout of mahjong changed,
  6. why has microsoft changed majong settings,
  7. i am trying to play microsoft mahjong and ada at bottom of screen are blocking the game