New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen

Discus and support New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The last release of Windows 10 arrived in late January and while many thought a build would arrive in February, alas, here we are in March... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more:
    New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 surface, show new login screen

Brink, Mar 6, 2015
  2. TechnoMage Win User

Only one question...... When can we expect the new release?

*Cool

:)

TechnoMage, Mar 6, 2015
  3. Syed Abdul Jabbar Win User
    Windows 10 login problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue

Let me keep you informed, in the login screen at the bottom right corner, the first option you see is the language changing option if you have selected more than one language.

Please refer to the image below.

New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen [​IMG]

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 6, 2015
  4. RCP71 Win User

Windows mail

I am trying to add folders to my windows mail but when I go to my login, then more, I do not show the + sign in the top right to add a new folder. Could anyone help me. I just installed a new windows 10 on a new computer build. I looked for updates
    but none showed in the store.

RCP71, Mar 6, 2015
  5. Tony K Win User
    Thanks, Shawn. *Smile

Funeral hearse grey? That's more ugly than ugly. I hope there are options to that screen or that's just someone's color scheme.

Tony K, Mar 6, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    It appears to use your color scheme if you're signed in with an MS account; if you're signed in with a local account you're probably going to get the dark purple screen.

Edwin, Mar 6, 2015
  7. silv55 Win User
    Well i have to agree with you bro; that's the ugliest desktop screen I've ever seen, maybe there are people that like it ,we have to respect those people. but it seems to me Ms doesn't have the best choices as the default desktop screens,for me win 7 had the best choice.

A observation : that screen should be presented to Pyongyang , the dictator of North Korea,and i'm sure he would like it.He,HE ,He....

silv55, Mar 6, 2015
  8. COMPUTIAC Guest Win User

Will there be a way to change the login pic. or are we all stuck with the same one ?

New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen [​IMG]

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 6, 2015
  9. Dude Win User
    It will use your account picture

Dude, Mar 6, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    No! You're wrong! Everybody hasta use WZor's mug shot! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 6, 2015
  11. Wynona Win User
    Computiac, for some odd reason, Windows 8 came up with a very old avatar of me that I used with MS Chat. I like it, so I've never changed it, but it does show that Microsoft is absolutely entrenched in our systems. Every new computer I set up has that same exact avatar.

Oh, and a large number of very old contacts I've lost touch with are also included.

Wynona, Mar 6, 2015
  12. Tony K Win User
    Yes, it follows one's color scheme. *Smile

Purple for local account, hah? My boot screen is that brilliant blue.

Tony K, Mar 7, 2015
  13. Tony K Win User

I’m sure someone would like it. Don’t mind me. We’re blunt here around Chicago. *Wink

I started using Bing Desktop in 7.

I’m sure he would. A lot of funerals around with him in power.

Tony K, Mar 7, 2015
  14. Crashed Win User
    That guy looks like he cuts his own hair.

Crashed, Mar 7, 2015
  15. lehnerus2000 Win User
    Can that screen be customised?

lehnerus2000, Mar 7, 2015
Thema:

1. New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen - Similar Threads - screenshots build 10031

2. Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...: Got my laptop back from service center, reset Windows and start over. Microsoft Photos can never show my OneDrive photo albums. It can display photos stored in OneDrive even it says cannot connect. App closes by itself frequently. I have years of photos in my OneDrive in...
  3. Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly: Need help connecting Win 10 desktop to Epson Wireless printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cannot-connect-my-epson-wf-3640-printer-to-win-10/09ecdb17-7fd6-480a-b2b3-63b6f0245881
  4. Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...: Hello All, Thanks in advance for your replies. Yesterday I tried to login to my Dell Inspiron 15 5570 laptop but got error code 0x80070032 with message that went something along the lines of restarting and trying again. However, I was able to logon using my Microsoft...
  5. Stop these screens from appearing

in Browsers and Email
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  6. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update: So I got windows 10 installed on my laptop. It works so smooth like a charm at first. I've successfully installed all the Windows updates, but my laptop getting hotter than usual and then it lag, freeze, and got blue screen randomly after the updates. My laptop is HP P231ax...
  7. Stop these screens from appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  8. I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro: So i bought a key from a friend who had a spare one, and when i tried to activate it always came it with an error. He told me in order for the key to work, i need to upgrade to pro first. How do i do this? I've tried many methods and nothings worked....
  9. Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did update, then MWB would not connect as before. I restored using Restore Point, and problem was fixed. After next Update, returned and have not been able to get it to work since (lost Restore Point due to memory not being set high enough.) Have tried deleteing...
  10. Windows 10 Display Scale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Display Scale: Hi Folks, To set the scene, I have 2 x Dell 4K monitors, these are great. I used the Nvidia driver to merge them together making a single screen at 7680 x 2160 To make it easier to use word/email and other applications, I go to display settings and set the scaling to 150%...