Windows 10: New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen

Discus and support New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The last release of Windows 10 arrived in late January and while many thought a build would arrive in February, alas, here we are in March... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen

Read more:
    New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 surface, show new login screen

Brink, Mar 6, 2015

2. Only one question...... When can we expect the new release?

*Cool

:)

TechnoMage, Mar 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue

Let me keep you informed, in the login screen at the bottom right corner, the first option you see is the language changing option if you have selected more than one language.

Please refer to the image below.

New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen [​IMG]

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 6, 2015
  4. RCP71 Win User

Windows mail

I am trying to add folders to my windows mail but when I go to my login, then more, I do not show the + sign in the top right to add a new folder. Could anyone help me. I just installed a new windows 10 on a new computer build. I looked for updates
    but none showed in the store.

RCP71, Mar 6, 2015
  5. Tony K Win User
    Thanks, Shawn. *Smile

Funeral hearse grey? That's more ugly than ugly. I hope there are options to that screen or that's just someone's color scheme.

Tony K, Mar 6, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    It appears to use your color scheme if you're signed in with an MS account; if you're signed in with a local account you're probably going to get the dark purple screen.

Edwin, Mar 6, 2015
  7. silv55 Win User
    Well i have to agree with you bro; that's the ugliest desktop screen I've ever seen, maybe there are people that like it ,we have to respect those people. but it seems to me Ms doesn't have the best choices as the default desktop screens,for me win 7 had the best choice.

A observation : that screen should be presented to Pyongyang , the dictator of North Korea,and i'm sure he would like it.He,HE ,He....

silv55, Mar 6, 2015
  8. New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen

Will there be a way to change the login pic. or are we all stuck with the same one ?

New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen [​IMG]

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 6, 2015
  9. Dude Win User
    It will use your account picture

Dude, Mar 6, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    No! You're wrong! Everybody hasta use WZor's mug shot! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 6, 2015
  11. Wynona Win User
    Computiac, for some odd reason, Windows 8 came up with a very old avatar of me that I used with MS Chat. I like it, so I've never changed it, but it does show that Microsoft is absolutely entrenched in our systems. Every new computer I set up has that same exact avatar.

Oh, and a large number of very old contacts I've lost touch with are also included.

Wynona, Mar 6, 2015
  12. Tony K Win User
    Yes, it follows one's color scheme. *Smile

Purple for local account, hah? My boot screen is that brilliant blue.

Tony K, Mar 7, 2015
  13. Tony K Win User

I’m sure someone would like it. Don’t mind me. We’re blunt here around Chicago. *Wink

I started using Bing Desktop in 7.

I’m sure he would. A lot of funerals around with him in power.

Tony K, Mar 7, 2015
  14. Crashed Win User
    That guy looks like he cuts his own hair.

Crashed, Mar 7, 2015
  15. Can that screen be customised?

lehnerus2000, Mar 7, 2015
Thema:

1. New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen - Similar Threads - screenshots build 10031

2. New Build Not Showing Up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Build Not Showing Up.: This message keeps showing up. But I clicked on the “Open Windows Update” button, it didn’t show up. Is there a way to fix this? It’s saying that Build 22623.730 is available, but I cannot seem to receive it as a result of this error message....
  3. New Build Not Showing Up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Build Not Showing Up.: This message keeps showing up. But I clicked on the “Open Windows Update” button, it didn’t show up. Is there a way to fix this? It’s saying that Build 22623.730 is available, but I cannot seem to receive it as a result of this error message....
  4. New Build child can't login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Build child can't login: Ok so I am losing my mind here, I have been searching like crazy but can't find the answer. Long story short I upgraded my kids PC, new mobo cpu etc, installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and activated with digital license. I went into accounts and clicked allow login for my...
  5. BSOD screen on new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD screen on new build: Constant BSOD Screens Hey everyone, I just finished building my new PC and keep running into BSOD errors. The system: Ryzen 3700x 2080ti Intel 2TB m.2 SSD 32 GB of Hyper X RAM I cloned the drive from my previous build to the m.2 and now I am constantly getting the blue...
  6. New user in login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New user in login screen Windows 10: I recently got gifted a HP compaq, and I want to add my Microsoft account there so I can use it. But I dont know how... So, how does one add a new User from the Login Screen (cant go further than that)....
  7. New Windows 10 Mobile build 10134 screenshots surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile build 10134 screenshots surface: [img] Microsoft is currently beta testing Windows 10 Mobile with Insiders and while they have not released a new build in a couple of weeks, screenshots from 10.0.10134 have shown up online. It does look like there are a few tweaks in this build - for example, Spartan...
  8. Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10031 leak w/ release notes

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10031 leak w/ release notes: [img] [img] [img] Source: Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview Build 10031.0 English Edition Release notes: Windows 10 Technical Preview Release Notes: Build 10031.0 March 2015 4486
  9. Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options: During the last couple of weeks numerous screenshots have leaked from various builds of Windows 10 for phones. Now a new set of images have surfaced on the web and they show a couple of new changes to the OS. [img] Unfortunately, like many of the previous leaks, the...
  10. Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..: Microsoft is bringing quite a lot of changes in Windows 10, and the technical preview builds that can be downloaded right now are living proof that, as compared to its predecessors, the new OS will make everything not only more appropriate for all users, but also more...