Windows 10: New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen

Discus and support New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Can that screen be customised? Only with colors, as of yet. Premature version: [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen

Only with colors, as of yet.
    Premature version:

New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 7, 2015
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

I want an option that will give me the option to use any option I want, and I want an option that Dude uses, or maybe the same option as the option to change to another option at any time, thus I will have the option to do whatever I want when I want the option to change to another specific option. . .hope that is clear as to the options that I want. . .*Biggrin

3. Edwin New Member
    Crystal clear! *chuckle

Edwin, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

Absotively and Posolutely clear as mud! I agree and I want perzackly what you want. *Smile

BTW, how long did it take you to come up with this option? *Smile

Wynona, Mar 7, 2015
  5. Thanks Edwin. *Smile

lehnerus2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 show new login screen - Similar Threads - screenshots build 10031

2. New Build Not Showing Up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Build Not Showing Up.: This message keeps showing up. But I clicked on the “Open Windows Update” button, it didn’t show up. Is there a way to fix this? It’s saying that Build 22623.730 is available, but I cannot seem to receive it as a result of this error message....
  3. New Build Not Showing Up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Build Not Showing Up.: This message keeps showing up. But I clicked on the “Open Windows Update” button, it didn’t show up. Is there a way to fix this? It’s saying that Build 22623.730 is available, but I cannot seem to receive it as a result of this error message....
  4. New Build child can't login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Build child can't login: Ok so I am losing my mind here, I have been searching like crazy but can't find the answer. Long story short I upgraded my kids PC, new mobo cpu etc, installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and activated with digital license. I went into accounts and clicked allow login for my...
  5. BSOD screen on new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD screen on new build: Constant BSOD Screens Hey everyone, I just finished building my new PC and keep running into BSOD errors. The system: Ryzen 3700x 2080ti Intel 2TB m.2 SSD 32 GB of Hyper X RAM I cloned the drive from my previous build to the m.2 and now I am constantly getting the blue...
  6. New user in login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New user in login screen Windows 10: I recently got gifted a HP compaq, and I want to add my Microsoft account there so I can use it. But I dont know how... So, how does one add a new User from the Login Screen (cant go further than that)....
  7. New Windows 10 Mobile build 10134 screenshots surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile build 10134 screenshots surface: [img] Microsoft is currently beta testing Windows 10 Mobile with Insiders and while they have not released a new build in a couple of weeks, screenshots from 10.0.10134 have shown up online. It does look like there are a few tweaks in this build - for example, Spartan...
  8. Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10031 leak w/ release notes

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10031 leak w/ release notes: [img] [img] [img] Source: Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview Build 10031.0 English Edition Release notes: Windows 10 Technical Preview Release Notes: Build 10031.0 March 2015 4486
  9. Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options: During the last couple of weeks numerous screenshots have leaked from various builds of Windows 10 for phones. Now a new set of images have surfaced on the web and they show a couple of new changes to the OS. [img] Unfortunately, like many of the previous leaks, the...
  10. Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..: Microsoft is bringing quite a lot of changes in Windows 10, and the technical preview builds that can be downloaded right now are living proof that, as compared to its predecessors, the new OS will make everything not only more appropriate for all users, but also more...