Windows 10: New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe

Discus and support New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; People have always been able to customize their Android devices to suit their preferences. That includes personalizing the design, installing any apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe

Source: Presenting search app and browser options to Android users in Europe

:)

Brink, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Paulieg Win User

Google Android users clubhouse

Can someone give me a list of general must have apps for android smartphones? ie. apps that help extend battery life etc. Oh, and for anyone who uses grooveshark, is it possible to use the browser to use it, without having to buy the grooveshark app?

Paulieg, Apr 18, 2019
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Apr 18, 2019
  4. New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe

1. New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe - Similar Threads - search app browser

2. Browser search

in Cortana
    Browser search: Hi all, My question is: after updating my PC, My browser search is different, and I can't seem to find a way to change it to default. Please refer to the picture below.After updating: my search will pop with this page refer to picture 1Instead of this regular page: refer to...
  3. Browser search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser search: Hi all, My question is: after updating my PC, My browser search is different, and I can't seem to find a way to change it to default. Please refer to the picture below.After updating: my search will pop with this page refer to picture 1Instead of this regular page: refer to...
  4. Browser search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search for apps, no icons, no options for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search for apps, no icons, no options for apps: When i search for an app in the windows search, it shows up the app, but theres no icon, and i dont have the options for it like i used to have like ,,Open file location,, or ,,Run as administrator,,. see the screenshot attached. Im running Windows 11 and i dont understand...
  6. Search for apps, no icons, no options for apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search for apps, no icons, no options for apps: When i search for an app in the windows search, it shows up the app, but theres no icon, and i dont have the options for it like i used to have like ,,Open file location,, or ,,Run as administrator,,. see the screenshot attached. Im running Windows 11 and i dont understand...
  7. browser and search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser and search: running google and crome instead of edge and Microsoft on my laptop thats running windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-and-search/fbc2f02a-d367-4f2a-8c0c-b53ed9d1b62f
  8. Edge Browser For Android

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser For Android: Hi, I recently installed the edge browser on my android phone, I'm 'trying' to like it..I do like the fact that my saved bookmarks were automatically brought over to the browser. One thing I don't like is the fact that I'm not able to enjoy using extensions/add-ons with the...
  9. OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?: Yep the app does not let me search emails. Thankfully for now I can log into the online version and search my mail but I I find this threatening. The app for outlook is less capable than gmail. What good is even using a computer or phone if you can not search. ! Does anyone...
  10. Service outages affecting Outlook.com, Exchange users in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Service outages affecting Outlook.com, Exchange users in Europe: Microsoft has acknowledged service outages for Outlook.com and Exchange users in Europe. After investigating the issues this morning, the company said that it has been restoring service but it doesn’t have a time of recovery yet. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date...