Windows 10: New security layer in 21H1

Discus and support New security layer in 21H1 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; "Read All About It" HERE There are heaps of other articles about this if you want to read more about it, but for the moment, grabbed this one for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Drew1903, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

New security layer in 21H1

"Read All About It" HERE

There are heaps of other articles about this if you want to read more about it, but for the moment, grabbed this one for y'all.

Cheers,
    Drew
    New security layer in 21H1 cd1af76e-77f0-4431-9572-a090be2bc167?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Jan 11, 2021
  2. cin_rae Win User

secure socket layers

I have windows 10, using Mcafee for protection, using both the internet explorer and microsoft edge, I have been told my secure socket layer is disable. My computer is not set to launch external drives automatically and cd/dvd not set properly. I would
    like to know if 1. Should this secure socket layer be enable? Where do I find it? And where do I find the settings for changing the external drives and cd/dvd options?

cin_rae, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Newest Layer of security downloaded in Windows 10 update.

Hi,

It looks like it was the Feb. 13th Windows 10 update. The security problem consists of a new security layer that requires

systems administrator (Me) to implement an entirely new security log-on page and every third time I try to log on to my

PC, I have to log on to this new Windows 10 system's logon and also my standard Windows 10 system's logon procedure.

I am working alone at home on this PC and do not need another layer of logon security. This new security logon requires

that I change the password about every three days. I can just past this new security page by clicking the close page

command. What is the purpose for a security logon page that allows you to simply close the page?

John

John Schultz_942, Jan 11, 2021
  4. New security layer in 21H1

Two Layer of Sign in for Security purpose

Hi all expertise,

I have some questions would like to ask for advice showed as below:

Scenario:

I'm working in a company providing and managing Domain for customer. This environment doesn't have internet access, it's a private LAN. The current setup for account is a common use for each different department. For example:

1. Group A Username - ABC
    2. Group B Username - XYZ
    3. Group C username - DEF
    • Each account profile have their own software.
    • We require to bill the company based on usage on each group. Therefore we calculate usage based on the profile sign in hours generated in our SQL data-warehouse.
    The is new requirement from our customer to make sure every employee have their own individual account due to Security Purpose. Problem we are facing now:

• Is difficult to manage the account due to the turnaround of employees. (I believe this could be solve by external software)
    • Is difficult to manage the account due to the employee might need access to multiple group to use different software.
    • Will have issue on billing because we can't identify the usage for each software they using.

Therefore I would like to check is there any solution in Window Servers which can solve the issue above?

For example to add additional layer of sign in for personal domain account before go to the common use domain account.

Clement Soo, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

New security layer in 21H1

1. New security layer in 21H1 - Similar Threads - security layer 21H1

2. The new version of Paint is missing the 'layers' button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new version of Paint is missing the 'layers' button.: I've tried to repair it, and reset it, and uninstall and reinstall it - and every time, there's nothing there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-new-version-of-paint-is-missing-the-layers/279f1adb-e227-4185-afd7-74cba934821a
  3. The new version of Paint is missing the 'layers' button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new version of Paint is missing the 'layers' button.: I've tried to repair it, and reset it, and uninstall and reinstall it - and every time, there's nothing there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-new-version-of-paint-is-missing-the-layers/279f1adb-e227-4185-afd7-74cba934821a
  4. Security package error in the transport layer Windows 10 22H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security package error in the transport layer Windows 10 22H1: Hi! When I connect from my computer with a fresh Windows 10 pro 22H1 to my Fresh Windows Server 2019 with rdgw services, I get an error: Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because a security package error occurred in the transport layer.This happens...
  5. Security package error in the transport layer Windows 10 22H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security package error in the transport layer Windows 10 22H1: Hi! When I connect from my computer with a fresh Windows 10 pro 22H1 to my Fresh Windows Server 2019 with rdgw services, I get an error: Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because a security package error occurred in the transport layer.This happens...
  6. Security package error in the transport layer Windows 10 22H1

7. Security package error in the transport layer in Windows 10 22H1

Security package error in the transport layer in Windows 10 22H1: Hi! When I connect from my computer with a fresh Windows 10 pro 22H1 to my Fresh Windows Server 2019 with rdgw services, I get an error: Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because a security package error occurred in the transport layer.This happens...
  8. Two Layer of Sign in for Security purpose

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two Layer of Sign in for Security purpose: Hi all expertise, I have some questions would like to ask for advice showed as below: Scenario: I'm working in a company providing and managing Domain for customer. This environment doesn't have internet access, it's a private LAN. The current setup for account is a...
  9. Layers

Layers: Will a layer sistem be added to 2D projects too in the near future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/layers/27f9f144-647f-4b2e-acf7-8d65b8fec9ab
  10. Remote Desktop Security Layer Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Security Layer Configuration: Hello all, Windows newb here :) I am trying to configure a specific RDP client (Guacamole) running in Ubuntu to work with remote desktop in Windows10 Pro. The machines are on the same network and I have successfully used another client (rdesktop) to connect to the windows...