Windows 10: New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web

Discus and support New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; NEW! Now you can schedule a mail to be sent at a later time or date using Outlook for web. Just drop down the "Send" button and choose "Send later"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web

NEW! Now you can schedule a mail to be sent at a later time or date using Outlook for web.

Just drop down the "Send" button and choose "Send later" and then choose a date and time

See also: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...rchterms=63665

:)

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New AI features in Outlook on the web

Source: Save time with intelligence that works for you in Outlook on the web - Microsoft Tech Community - 386950

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New AI features in Outlook on the web Office

Source: Save time with intelligence that works for you in Outlook on the web - Microsoft Tech Community - 386950

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  4. New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web

Microsoft to Roll Out Smart Contact Manager for Outlook.com

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...ampaign=buffer

Cluster Head, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web

1. New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web - Similar Threads - Send Later feature

2. Windows 11: new Features roll out in the coming 2 months

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: new Features roll out in the coming 2 months: Microsoft released an optional non-security update for Windows 11 today that introduces a set of new features. The features, part of the Moment 5 update for Windows 11, add new capabilities to Copilot for Windows, other AI features, and a good number of non-AI features....
  3. New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features: The most personal Windows 11 experience begins rolling out today Windows Experience BlogHow to get the latest Windows 11 innovations Windows Experience BlogSeptember 26, 2023—Windows configuration update - Microsoft Support>>Windows 11 devices will get new functionality at...
  4. Windows 10 21H2 preview update is rolling out with several new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H2 preview update is rolling out with several new features: Windows 10 is getting a new preview Build 21337 for users testing version 21H2 “Sun Valley” update in the Dev Channel of the Insider program. Windows 10 21H2 Build 21337 contains numerous tweaks for Virtual Desktops, Windows File Explorer, and in-box apps (pre-installed...
  5. New settings page rolling out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New settings page rolling out?: [ATTACH] new setting page I opened settings yesterday and found the upper part changed, anyone else? I know this new layout has been presented previously, but I didn't read about the rolling out anywhere. Version 1909 OS build 18363.628 Insider Release Preview...
  6. Windows 10 Build 18945 is rolling out to Insiders with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18945 is rolling out to Insiders with new features: Windows 10 Build 18945 is now rolling out to users enrolled in the Fast ring of the Windows Insider program. Windows 10 Build 18945 comes with a number of improvements, including a new Cortana app and upgraded Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). For Windows Insiders in the...
  7. Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  8. New AI features in Outlook on the web

in Windows 10 News
    New AI features in Outlook on the web: You’ve heard Office has been adding intelligent technology across the suite to help you stay ahead of threats and keep you in the flow of work. We’ve also been working in Outlook to deliver intelligence that will help you stay organized and get things done. In the next few...
  9. New Features Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders This Spring

in Windows 10 News
    New Features Rolling Out to Xbox Insiders This Spring: Welcome to the new year Xbox Insiders! We have many new updates for you in the coming months and today the first set of features begins rolling out to the Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. We’re adding some improvements to Xbox Game Pass Quests, smarter messages, and a few...
  10. Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Customer Manager now rolling out worldwide: The Outlook Customer Manager provides an easy way for small businesses to track and grow customer relationships from right within Outlook. Today, we are pleased to announce the Outlook Customer Manager is now rolling out to all Office 365 Business Premium subscribers...