Windows 10: New sensor features in Windows 10

Discus and support New sensor features in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows 10 we added a multiple new sensor features, innovations and changes. In my previous blog, I talked about the new contextual sensing features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New sensor features in Windows 10

Source: New sensor features in Windows 10 | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2015
  2. squezzer Win User

E75 update 201.12.01 internal GPS connection BUG

You can not resolve this because Nokia removed this feature. as i know they have too many problems with this features so they removed them from the new firmware.

search the forum for E75 sensor and you will see a lot of other user with missing sensor features.

squezzer, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Windows 10 augmented reality mode?

Hi Larry,

Windows 10 is very much capable for compass, gyroscope and accelerometer functionalities. It also have the capability for inclinometer, light sensor, and orientation sensor. To know more about these features and how to enable them, kindly visit the link
    provided here:
    Windows Dev Center - Windows 10 Sensors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Sep 3, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Yeah, but is it as brilliant as the clapper, to turn your lights on and off?

TC *chuckle*chuckle

tcman50, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

1. New sensor features in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sensor features

2. Windows 10 Temperature Sensor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Temperature Sensor: I know that Windows 10 has a temperature sensor that defaults each disk drive to 60 or 61 Degrees and sounds an alarm if a drive goes above the temperature setting. How do I Change the alarm temperature setting maximum value? I have 5 machines and all are version Windows...
  3. Fingerprint Sensor has been no longer functioning when getting updated from Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fingerprint Sensor has been no longer functioning when getting updated from Windows 10,...: Hi Everyone! I have HP brand(HP Pavilion dv6-6093ex) When Windows 10, version 1709(Build 16299, 309) got updated to Windows 10, version 1803(Build 17134.137) through Microsoft's Windows update service, I found the Validity Sensor has been no longer functioning. In Windows...
  4. Lenovo ThinkPad Synaptics fingerprint sensor killed by Windows 10 Update

Lenovo ThinkPad Synaptics fingerprint sensor killed by Windows 10 Update: Hardware: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 OS: Windows 10 Pro / Version 1803 / OS build 17134.137 Biometrics device: Fingerprint sensor Synaptics WBD(SGX enabled) After a usual Windows 10 update the driver for the fingerprint sensor does not work anymore. Fingerprint sensor...
  5. Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution

in Windows 10 News
    Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution: Enterprise-Grade Encryption Provides Hardened Unparalleled Security for Business and Consumer PCs COMPUTEX, Taipei – June 4, 2018 – Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA), the leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced its new generation FS7600 Match-in-Sensor™...
  6. CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...
  7. How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Support
    How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...
  8. Mouse optic sensor keeps dying

Mouse optic sensor keeps dying: Hello guys ! I have a Steelseries rival 100 and it seems like is broken but apparently it's not. The steelseries guys told me some tips to solve this problem , it didn't work and they said to send the mouse to warranty. I sent it to warranty and they said it's ok and sent it...
  9. Desperate. Disabled sensor monitoring and screen still dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Desperate. Disabled sensor monitoring and screen still dark: I am literally desperate. Over the past year or so, my screen dims- Toshiba Satellite laptop. Each time it happened, I read articles and have always been able to fix it and I realized it would only happen after my laptop battery died and the computer would shut down. So I'd...
  10. Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors: Microsoft has stopped making Kinect sensors seven years after releasing its first model in 2010. Microsoft officials confirmed to Fast Co Design on October 25 that manufacturing of Kinect has officially shut down. Microsoft officials said they've sold about 35 million...