Windows 10: New sensor features in Windows 10

Discus and support New sensor features in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows 10 we added a multiple new sensor features, innovations and changes. In my previous blog, I talked about the new contextual sensing features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New sensor features in Windows 10

Source: New sensor features in Windows 10 | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2015
  2. squezzer Win User

E75 update 201.12.01 internal GPS connection BUG

You can not resolve this because Nokia removed this feature. as i know they have too many problems with this features so they removed them from the new firmware.

search the forum for E75 sensor and you will see a lot of other user with missing sensor features.

squezzer, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Windows 10 augmented reality mode?

Hi Larry,

Windows 10 is very much capable for compass, gyroscope and accelerometer functionalities. It also have the capability for inclinometer, light sensor, and orientation sensor. To know more about these features and how to enable them, kindly visit the link
    provided here:
    Windows Dev Center - Windows 10 Sensors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Sep 3, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Yeah, but is it as brilliant as the clapper, to turn your lights on and off?

TC *chuckle*chuckle

tcman50, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

1. New sensor features in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sensor features

2. Issue with Windows Biometric Framework Capture Sample for Capacitive Touch Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Biometric Framework Capture Sample for Capacitive Touch Fingerprint Sensor: I am currently working on an application that involves capturing fingerprint images using the Windows Biometric Framework Capture Sample. The application works fine with optical sensors found in laptops which require swiping the finger. However, I am encountering an issue...
  3. Issue with Windows Biometric Framework Capture Sample for Capacitive Touch Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Windows Biometric Framework Capture Sample for Capacitive Touch Fingerprint Sensor: I am currently working on an application that involves capturing fingerprint images using the Windows Biometric Framework Capture Sample. The application works fine with optical sensors found in laptops which require swiping the finger. However, I am encountering an issue...
  4. Hello to all! I have a tablet PC , all is working , but when I use sensor right click,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello to all! I have a tablet PC , all is working , but when I use sensor right click,...: Windows 10 , tablet PC, right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-to-all-i-have-a-tablet-pc-all-is-working-but/7a1b988a-c867-42a7-9626-787961ba16a6
  5. Hello to all! I have a tablet PC , all is working , but when I use sensor right click,...

Hello to all! I have a tablet PC , all is working , but when I use sensor right click,...: Windows 10 , tablet PC, right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-to-all-i-have-a-tablet-pc-all-is-working-but/7a1b988a-c867-42a7-9626-787961ba16a6
  6. Hello to all! I have a tablet PC , all is working , but when I use sensor right click,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Presence sensor settings missing in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Presence sensor settings missing in Settings: I have a new Lenovo Yoga 9i Gen 8 which has presence sensors that are enabled by default. The problem is that Lenovo has removed the adjustments for the sensors from the Windows 11 Settings app. Instead you must use Lenovo Vantage to adjust the sensors. That doesn’t work well...
  8. Presence sensor settings missing in Settings

Presence sensor settings missing in Settings: I have a new Lenovo Yoga 9i Gen 8 which has presence sensors that are enabled by default. The problem is that Lenovo has removed the adjustments for the sensors from the Windows 11 Settings app. Instead you must use Lenovo Vantage to adjust the sensors. That doesn’t work well...
  9. HID sensor collection V2 no feature report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID sensor collection V2 no feature report: I have developed a sensor collection driver. During the initialization phase, it is normal for the window to obtain device descriptors and hid report descriptors. In the device manager, it is also displayed that the ' sensor collection V2 is working properly' . But the window...
  10. HID sensor collection V2 no feature report

HID sensor collection V2 no feature report: I have developed a sensor collection driver. During the initialization phase, it is normal for the window to obtain device descriptors and hid report descriptors. In the device manager, it is also displayed that the ' sensor collection V2 is working properly' . But the window...