Windows 10: New sensor features in Windows 10

Discus and support New sensor features in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows 10 we added a multiple new sensor features, innovations and changes. In my previous blog, I talked about the new contextual sensing features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New sensor features in Windows 10

Source: New sensor features in Windows 10 | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2015
  2. squezzer Win User

E75 update 201.12.01 internal GPS connection BUG

You can not resolve this because Nokia removed this feature. as i know they have too many problems with this features so they removed them from the new firmware.

search the forum for E75 sensor and you will see a lot of other user with missing sensor features.

squezzer, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Windows 10 augmented reality mode?

Hi Larry,

Windows 10 is very much capable for compass, gyroscope and accelerometer functionalities. It also have the capability for inclinometer, light sensor, and orientation sensor. To know more about these features and how to enable them, kindly visit the link
    provided here:
    Windows Dev Center - Windows 10 Sensors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Sep 3, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Yeah, but is it as brilliant as the clapper, to turn your lights on and off?

TC *chuckle*chuckle

tcman50, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

1. New sensor features in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sensor features

2. Finger print sensor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print sensor: Hello,Recently my computer's fingerprint sensor has been acting up. Sometimes after opening my laptop from sleep, the fingerprint sensor will not operate. After I log in and out however, the problem is resolved. I checked the fingerprint sensor under device manager and found...
  3. Why is my fingerprint sensor not working?

Why is my fingerprint sensor not working?: So 2 days after I bought my Huawei D14 laptop, the fingerprint sign in worked for some time and just stopped, the face sign in also doesn't work. what should I do? It tells me that something went wrong and I should try it again later but it doesn't work. help!...
  4. Fingerprint Sensor not being recognised by windows.

Fingerprint Sensor not being recognised by windows.: Everything was working fine an hour before I kept my laptop on charging, when I came back, windows displayed this message and now my fingerprint sensor is not working at all.No updates were installed prior to this problem and it worked fine an hour ago....
  5. Bio sensor drivers being disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bio sensor drivers being disabled: Hello, I have started to notice that the Bio sensors for fingerprint readers are being disabled inside smartphones for Microsoft Authenticator, and now within Windows 10 the driver is being disabled and deleted. Now the fingerprint works because the laptop must use this to...
  6. fingerprint sensor not reading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fingerprint sensor not reading: hi,I am an Insider and did a reinstallation of Windows with the Dev. iso. Issue in Win. 10 and 11. Now, the fingerprint sensor does not read. No issues if I use a normal iso. Any fixes or should I reinstall with the normal iso?...
  7. Fingerprint Sensor Not Working

Fingerprint Sensor Not Working: Hello,I have a Dell XPS 7590 laptop purchased through the Microsoft Store in Canada and the fingerprint sensor doesn't work. I purchased the extended warranty so it should still be covered by warranty. I've reinstalled the driver, as well as rerecorded the finger print...
  8. Fingerprint Sensor Not Working in any dev channel

Fingerprint Sensor Not Working in any dev channel: I have been using Windows 10 dev channel for more than a year. From staring onwards My fingerprint hello is not working on dev channel. Pls look in to it windows developers. This is my request from my side. I hope it will be fixed In next Dev channel update....
  9. Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue

Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue: Hi, I recently bought a "AVITA Magus II 10.1" HD Tablet with Detachable Keyboard, Windows 10, Intel Processor, 4GB Ram & 64GB Storage" from Amazon, Amazon.com : AVITA Magus II 10.1" HD Tablet with Detachable Keyboard, Windows 10, Intel Processor, 4GB Ram & 64GB Storage Green...
  10. Multiple Fingerprint Sensors on PC

Multiple Fingerprint Sensors on PC: Hello, I am trying to connect more than one fingerprint sensors on the PC, to use with Windows Hello but this is usually buggy - and in the end both stop working until I remove one. Is this a known issue (Search but found nothing) or is there a limit on how many fingerprint...