Windows 10: New sensor features in Windows 10

Discus and support New sensor features in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows 10 we added a multiple new sensor features, innovations and changes. In my previous blog, I talked about the new contextual sensing features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New sensor features in Windows 10

Source: New sensor features in Windows 10 | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2015
  2. squezzer Win User

E75 update 201.12.01 internal GPS connection BUG

You can not resolve this because Nokia removed this feature. as i know they have too many problems with this features so they removed them from the new firmware.

search the forum for E75 sensor and you will see a lot of other user with missing sensor features.

squezzer, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Windows 10 augmented reality mode?

Hi Larry,

Windows 10 is very much capable for compass, gyroscope and accelerometer functionalities. It also have the capability for inclinometer, light sensor, and orientation sensor. To know more about these features and how to enable them, kindly visit the link
    provided here:
    Windows Dev Center - Windows 10 Sensors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Sep 3, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Yeah, but is it as brilliant as the clapper, to turn your lights on and off?

TC *chuckle*chuckle

tcman50, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

1. New sensor features in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sensor features

2. asus vivobook x510u finger print reader or sensor and sleep mode button isn't responsive...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    asus vivobook x510u finger print reader or sensor and sleep mode button isn't responsive...: My fingerprint on asus vivobook x510u stop working after the update, i have tried re-installed and updated the driver but the problem still persist. Please don,t ask me to format my laptop as it is always the 'easy' solution answer., i already fomated....
  3. 3d Scan forever on initializing sensor with Kinect v2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d Scan forever on initializing sensor with Kinect v2: I recently got a kinect v2 and an adapter for my computer, however when I open up 3d Scan I only see initializing sensor and nothing else. I had downloaded and installed the driver and other supported software. What could I be missing? Thanks, [ATTACH] -O...
  4. Fingerprint sensor not working

Fingerprint sensor not working: I just updated to the newest version of Windows. This current laptop is only 2 weeks old and when I got it, the fingerprint sensor was working just fine. Now, after the update, the fingerprint sensor doesn't work. When I got to settings, it says we couldn't find a fingerprint...
  5. Fingerprint sensor option removed after latest windows update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fingerprint sensor option removed after latest windows update: I have found that after the latest Window Update, I no longer have the option of logging in to Windows 'Hello' by using the fingerprint sensor OR my windows password, but only the PIN. Since my laptop does in fact have a fingerprint sensor, I'd at least like to have the...
  6. ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor - The device cannot start Code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor - The device cannot start Code 10 error: Hello! After i've got my laptop back from service, I noticed that i cannot use my fingerprint to Sign-In Windows, and only PIN/password is available I think i tried ALL the possibilities: 1. Uninstall - Restart - Install driver from Asus website 2. Change settings into...
  7. fingerprint sensor on a DELL Inspiron 15 5000, where is it located or do I need to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    fingerprint sensor on a DELL Inspiron 15 5000, where is it located or do I need to...: I have tried to enable my fingerprint sensor, but I am instructed to place my finger on the fingerprint sensor without telling me if the image on the screen is the sensor or the camera. Neither works and nothing more is explained,...
  8. Windows Locations and Sensors are Grayed Out and Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Locations and Sensors are Grayed Out and Not Working: Some time ago, after the last major Windows update, I was unable to get my laptop to re-orient itself when in tablet mode. This is a problem that the sensors seem to not be enabled. I've checked in the registry and made sure they were enabled. When I go to the Privacy...
  9. Fingerprint sensor

Fingerprint sensor: Where can I find the fingerprint sensor on an HP Envy 17 laptop? I'd like to set up Windows Hello, but I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sensor/02571187-82c2-41dc-ab66-e84bcf574afe
  10. ELAN WBS Fingerprint Sensor Error Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN WBS Fingerprint Sensor Error Code 10: Hello, Recently my laptop started giving me an error code 10 on my fingerprint reader on my laptop. I have tried uninstalling including removing driver files, enabling/disabling, updating the driver from multiple sources, removing all other plugged in USB devices, and...