Windows 10: New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform

Discus and support New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cloud computing started as a cost-effective, flexible way to consume storage and compute, but over the last few years it has become so much more.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform

Source: http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2015...-every-device/

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2015

2. Nokia 5800 - What Appls can I UNINSTALL

OK - I'd like to keep my Phone memory as 'clear' as possible, however over the year or so I've tried out many apps etc, & i'm beginning to think the memory is getting cluttered with apps & remanants of old stuff

Currently most of the Apps I have are now on the memory card (like Games etc), but there quite a few showing in Menu > Settings > Application mgr. > Installed apps.

Some of which are quite obvious to what they are (BBC iPlayer for e.g.) but there's some that I don't know what they are & whether they are important or not

Here's a list:

Client Platform, Contacts group DS Plugin, Open C LIBSSL Common, Open C LIBSSL Patch, PIP Installer, Platform Service Extensions, Pyhton runtime, S60SOA, SeConUpdater, Service Controllers, **** OS Pipes upgrade, Symbian OS PIPS Upgrade, Symbian OS STDIOSERVER

I think I can safely remove 'Python Runtime' (That's ~2Meg) - 'cos I tried out the scribble apps but didn't like it, so removed that - but what about the others (like the 'Open C Lib' files ??)

Any Apps I can get rid of like Facebook and twitter ... I don't have any of these

kermit---01, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Apps on Windows phone

Windows is a nice platform and has the capability to grow. That been said, the project Islandwood hasn't been of any use if not a lot of apps would have been on windows store. So instead of creating a runtime environment for Android apps why not create
    a runtime environment for iOS apps instead. The iOS apps will be published on the windows store for download and can be accessed with a windows phone 8.1 or a windows 10 mobile devices. This can help bridge the app gap.

IkechukwuIke Uzoukwu, Apr 28, 2015
Thema:

New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform

1. New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform - Similar Threads - services intelligent apps

2. Background intelligence service is not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background intelligence service is not starting: I have tried troubleshooting windows update, running sfc and dism commands, but nothing worked. Some errors were found after troubleshooting windows update, they are "service registration is missing or corrupt" . After running dism command , it found errors in wof driver....
  3. Background Intelligent Transfer Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Background Intelligent Transfer Service: If windows update comes, i will put background intelligent transfer service in manual, automatic or automatic delayed start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-intelligent-transfer-service/c266331d-b37e-4d66-bbf9-b8e1ebef1a21
  4. Background Intelligent Transfer Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Intelligent Transfer Service: If windows update comes, i will put background intelligent transfer service in manual, automatic or automatic delayed start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-intelligent-transfer-service/c266331d-b37e-4d66-bbf9-b8e1ebef1a21
  5. Background Intelligent Service BITS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Background Intelligent Service BITS: Hey, so i have a bit of a problem with BITS When i reinstall my Windows, its working fine, running till i stop it. After i restart my pc BITS will stop after 2 minutes of running. I checked the services and every time when I set it to Automatic and then start it, it will stop...
  6. "office intelligent services"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "office intelligent services": Dear Sir, After the last windows update, I got "office intelligent services". I used it for just a few days and then it disappeared totally, I don't know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-intelligent-services/d907b251-2e8c-4e14-b387-0b07b845f749
  7. Background Intelligent Transfer Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Intelligent Transfer Service: I hope this is where I post this if not I'm sorry. I have windows 10 and the last version of 2004. I noticed when I use google chrome or Microsoft Edge the background intelligent transfer service comes on. But when I exit the browser the background intelligent transfer...
  8. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  9. Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development

in Windows 10 News
    Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development: In an effort to expand their user base and brand, developers are deploying on more devices and more platforms every day. This can expose more issues in your apps and more complexity in resolving them. More platforms, more devices, more users, more issues. It comes with the...
  10. Windows 10: The Platform for the Intelligence Revolution

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The Platform for the Intelligence Revolution: As we enter into what the industry refers to as the fourth Industrial Revolution, or ‘Industry 4.0’, Microsoft believes it is intelligence that will most significantly enable Industry 4.0 in business. Simply “connecting things” is not enough. This week at Hannover Messe 2016...