Windows 10: New Services

Discus and support New Services in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ran across this list (attached) while I was researching an event log error..... Source: Windows 10 Testers Topic - Page 21 - Operating Systems and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by f14tomcat, Jan 28, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New Services

Ran across this list (attached) while I was researching an event log error.....

Source: Windows 10 Testers Topic - Page 21 - Operating Systems and Software - Linus Tech Tips

The last one on the list, UsoSvc - Update Orchestrator Service: UsoSvc, is set to manual but something tickled it into trying to do an as yet unsupported operation. Hint of things to come???- System - Provider [ Name] Service Control Manager [ Guid] {555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4} [ EventSourceName] Service Control Manager - EventID 7023 [ Qualifiers] 49152 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8080000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2015-01-29T17:19:31.529685800Z EventRecordID 4958 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 684 [ ThreadID] 3124 Channel System Computer WIN-K25FK5O0T61 Security
    - EventData param1 Update Orchestrator Service param2 %%2147500065 550073006F005300760063000000
    Binary data:

In Words
    0000: 00730055 0053006F 00630076 0000

In Bytes
    0000: 55 00 73 00 6F 00 53 00 U.s.o.S.
    0008: 76 00 63 00 00 00 v.c...

:)

f14tomcat, Jan 28, 2015
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Jan 28, 2015
  3. New Exec. File in services- CDPUserSvc_716039b

Answer-by-number:

1. Did the computer come with Win10 preinstalled or did you upgrade a Win7 computer or a Win8.1 computer [<=PICK ONE!] to Win10?

2. Has a Norton application or a McAfee application EVER been installed on the computer since you bought it?

3. Did a Norton free-trial or a McAfee free-trial [<=PICK ONE!] come preinstalled on the computer
    when you bought it? (Doesn't matter if you never used or Activated it.)

4. Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the
    McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool
    ?

5. Have you gotten Windows Update working yet? =>
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-will-not-update-right/d993f794-d7ca-44aa-b980-3e609a0052bb

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 28, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

New Services

Not really... It's just the System Center Orchestrator client. See https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../hh237242.aspx

Basically, this is a remote client that allows organizations to manage resources on individual servers and workstations, so they can install software or configure workstations, without having to have a user login to do it.

Mystere, Jan 28, 2015
Thema:

New Services

1. New Services - Similar Threads - Services

2. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  3. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  4. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  5. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  6. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  7. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  8. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

9. I can't login to any Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...
  10. I can't login to any Microsoft services

I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...