Windows 10: New services

Discus and support New services in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any idea, what do new services do, besides the usual nothing saying description? *sarc CoreMessaging Manages communication between system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2014.

1. New services

Any idea, what do new services do, besides the usual nothing saying description? *sarc

CoreMessaging
    dmwappushsvc
    :)

TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2014
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Oct 1, 2014
  3. New Exec. File in services- CDPUserSvc_716039b

Answer-by-number:

1. Did the computer come with Win10 preinstalled or did you upgrade a Win7 computer or a Win8.1 computer [<=PICK ONE!] to Win10?

2. Has a Norton application or a McAfee application EVER been installed on the computer since you bought it?

3. Did a Norton free-trial or a McAfee free-trial [<=PICK ONE!] come preinstalled on the computer
    when you bought it? (Doesn't matter if you never used or Activated it.)

4. Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the
    McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool
    ?

5. Have you gotten Windows Update working yet? =>
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-will-not-update-right/d993f794-d7ca-44aa-b980-3e609a0052bb

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Mystere Win User

New services

Well, PushRouter_SubmitPush is a function of the Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) used by mobile apps.

PushRouter_SubmitPush

CoreMessaging is likely a new way for applications to message each other (deprecating the classic Windows Messaging architecture, which has been problematic due to UAC). These are often called Message Buses.

Mystere, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Thanks for the info.

I have just tried to disable both services and I can tell you, DO NOT disable CoreMessaging, Windows does not like it, it will not boot up, not even in a safe mode, I had to use system restore to recover.

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New services

1. New services - Similar Threads - services

2. Laptop blue screen code : service system exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop blue screen code : service system exception: Hi someone help me, my laptop get bluescreen when i after input the password even in safe mode. This problem happen after i setting to increaae ram performance in nox app. I cant enter the windows, just can boot or troubleshooting...
  3. stopping window updates from services is bugged or changed, how to stop updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stopping window updates from services is bugged or changed, how to stop updates?: [ATTACH] Hi I always open Services, window updates then I click on disabled and stop and then window update stops and all was good. today I opened laptop and went afk, when I came back I saw window was updated, so I went to close window updates but I had no access on it at...
  4. Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service Date: 12/13/2018 2:30:43 PM Event ID: 1534 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: HP1520T1 Description: Profile...
  5. Suggestion to improve/speed up costumer service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Suggestion to improve/speed up costumer service: Instead of have all the links that bring you to more links that eventually lead to numbers that don't even work just put one link that says "would you like to talk to an actual person?" and then they click on it and its a picture of a giant middle finger....
  6. Where is my Tablet PC Input Service?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my Tablet PC Input Service?: I cannot find my Tablet PC Input Service nowhere - it is missing! Can I install it again or have you any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-tablet-pc-input-service/f85bf38e-545d-4cec-a5f2-9567733619dd
  7. Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe: Today, we started notifying our users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland about some changes we’re making to how we provide our services. These changes will be reflected in updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy that you can read now, but that will...
  8. Defaul service setting Windows 10 pro 1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defaul service setting Windows 10 pro 1803: Hi I am looking for a list of default settings to work from. I have been working from a list a few years old, so many new services, not on this list. Is there a default settings page? As Microsoft goes into orbit with its lists of services and running protocols it would be...
  9. windows 10 services?

windows 10 services?: hello I try to figure it out which services can be turn off in order to improve my gaming perfomance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-services/c8e1d4b6-66a5-4784-96fa-2181410204c3
  10. KB4477136 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1709 - Dec. 11

in Windows 10 News
    KB4477136 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1709 - Dec. 11: Servicing stack update for Windows Server 2016 version 1709 and Windows 10 version 1709: December 11, 2018 Applies to: Windows Server 2016 Version 1709, Windows 10 version 1709 Summary This update makes stability improvements for the Windows Server 2016 version 1709 and...