Windows 10: New services

Discus and support New services in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any idea, what do new services do, besides the usual nothing saying description? *sarc CoreMessaging Manages communication between system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2014.

1. New services

Any idea, what do new services do, besides the usual nothing saying description? *sarc

CoreMessaging
    dmwappushsvc
    :)

TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2014
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Oct 1, 2014
  3. New Exec. File in services- CDPUserSvc_716039b

Answer-by-number:

1. Did the computer come with Win10 preinstalled or did you upgrade a Win7 computer or a Win8.1 computer [<=PICK ONE!] to Win10?

2. Has a Norton application or a McAfee application EVER been installed on the computer since you bought it?

3. Did a Norton free-trial or a McAfee free-trial [<=PICK ONE!] come preinstalled on the computer
    when you bought it? (Doesn't matter if you never used or Activated it.)

4. Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the
    McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool
    ?

5. Have you gotten Windows Update working yet? =>
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-will-not-update-right/d993f794-d7ca-44aa-b980-3e609a0052bb

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Mystere Win User

New services

Well, PushRouter_SubmitPush is a function of the Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) used by mobile apps.

PushRouter_SubmitPush

CoreMessaging is likely a new way for applications to message each other (deprecating the classic Windows Messaging architecture, which has been problematic due to UAC). These are often called Message Buses.

Mystere, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Thanks for the info.

I have just tried to disable both services and I can tell you, DO NOT disable CoreMessaging, Windows does not like it, it will not boot up, not even in a safe mode, I had to use system restore to recover.

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New services

1. New services - Similar Threads - services

2. Error: Installing services is not allowed in a non-standard WoW mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: Installing services is not allowed in a non-standard WoW mode: I am currently trying to install an application (Google Drive File Stream) onto my system. It is giving an Installation Failed error. I also have a ticket open with google as i thought i may be a compatibility issue, but they assure me that it should still work with my...
  3. The dependency service failed to start on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The dependency service failed to start on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows runs a lot of programs in the background as Services. Some Windows Services depend on another service to work. It is similar to how one department in a company need help of another department to complete its job. When [...] This post The dependency...
  4. BITS service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BITS service: Hey... I check whole pc but there is no update is running but my whole internet data is automatically used. When I checked the task manager it show BITS service is using that data.But if no update is running then what is happening....PLz help to solve this...
  5. New KB4498523 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 v1903 - May 24

in Windows 10 News
    New KB4498523 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 v1903 - May 24: Microsoft has released a new servicing stack update KB4498523 for Windows 10 version 1903 to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. See also: Cumulative Update KB4497935 Windows 10 v1903 build 18362.145 - May 24 Direct download links for KB4498523 CAB file from...
  6. BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Customization
    BITS SERVICE message Service Registration is missing or corrupt: having problems with installing programs and updates are slim to none on Windows. My troubleshooter gave me this info and need to know how to fix it.....
  7. DNS Client service slow initialization if hosts file large

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Client service slow initialization if hosts file large: System: Windows 10 on Surface book 2 15'' My hosts file in Windows\System32\drivers\etc directory has about 95000 entries (I need that file - it blocks certain web-pages from being accessible by sending their addresses to to 0.0.0.0). After restarting/turning on/waking from...
  8. Cannot start Steam Client Service in Regular Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot start Steam Client Service in Regular Mode: I cannot start Steam Client Service in regular mode. I can start Steam Client service in Safe Mode + with Networking, but then all the other services (graphics card driver etc.) are not started which means I cannot really play any games. Here's the DMP of the crash:...
  9. Windows Search Service wont start, Index fails to rebuild

in Cortana
    Windows Search Service wont start, Index fails to rebuild: I go the same problem as here, but nothing in the thread helped: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-service-wont-start-index-fails-to/e651a51d-0264-432c-a8e8-830f630242c3?page=2 I tried every single suggestion that I could find out there,...
  10. Remote Desktop service suddenly stopped working and i need to restart this service. Is it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote Desktop service suddenly stopped working and i need to restart this service. Is it...: Remote Desktop service suddenly stopped working and i need to restart this service. Is it normal or my server having some serious issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-service-suddenly-stopped-working/fa419965-e68d-4819-b127-d2cf8c97ddd4"