Windows 10: New services

Discus and support New services in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any idea, what do new services do, besides the usual nothing saying description? *sarc CoreMessaging Manages communication between system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2014.

1. New services

Any idea, what do new services do, besides the usual nothing saying description? *sarc

CoreMessaging
    dmwappushsvc
    :)

TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2014
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Oct 1, 2014
  3. New Exec. File in services- CDPUserSvc_716039b

Answer-by-number:

1. Did the computer come with Win10 preinstalled or did you upgrade a Win7 computer or a Win8.1 computer [<=PICK ONE!] to Win10?

2. Has a Norton application or a McAfee application EVER been installed on the computer since you bought it?

3. Did a Norton free-trial or a McAfee free-trial [<=PICK ONE!] come preinstalled on the computer
    when you bought it? (Doesn't matter if you never used or Activated it.)

4. Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the
    McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool
    ?

5. Have you gotten Windows Update working yet? =>
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-will-not-update-right/d993f794-d7ca-44aa-b980-3e609a0052bb

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Mystere Win User

New services

Well, PushRouter_SubmitPush is a function of the Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) used by mobile apps.

PushRouter_SubmitPush

CoreMessaging is likely a new way for applications to message each other (deprecating the classic Windows Messaging architecture, which has been problematic due to UAC). These are often called Message Buses.

Mystere, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Thanks for the info.

I have just tried to disable both services and I can tell you, DO NOT disable CoreMessaging, Windows does not like it, it will not boot up, not even in a safe mode, I had to use system restore to recover.

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New services

1. New services - Similar Threads - services

2. Remove/disable Unwanted Services like Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove/disable Unwanted Services like Edge: First, Microsoft tried this with Internet Explorer. They "claimed" it was always meant to be part of the O.S. Anti-trust lawsuits said otherwise and required Microsoft to make it removable. Here we are again with Edge and I would like to have ZERO browser products made by...
  3. Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service issues since Windows 10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service issues since Windows 10 2004 update: I originally posted in Security because I thought I had a Windows Defender problem. Which I do. But I'm pretty sure that my problem is a direct result of the Windows 10 2004 update that I did yesterday, and I am incapable of figuring out how to remedy it. I am mostly...
  4. Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service issues since Windows 10 2004 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service issues since Windows 10 2004 update: I got the 2004 update yesterday and that went well enough otherwise but I am having a problem with the Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service that I did not have previously. 1. I noticed in Event Viewer several Errors that began immediately upon completion...
  5. Windows Image Acquisition service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Image Acquisition service: This seems like a bug to me, but just be sure. Every time I turn off and turn on the printer/scanner I have to restart the Windows Image Acquisition service in order to have Windows access to it. Mind 'Restart' not 'Start' as it is automatically started, the service just...
  6. Support with service number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Support with service number: How can i find the Microsoft Support regarding to this number Service request reference1008566780 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-with-service-number/98e417cc-119f-4c13-89f4-4f4aa68c40e4
  7. Disk usage 100% constantly.. "Service Host: Windows Event Log" seems to be the culprit.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk usage 100% constantly.. "Service Host: Windows Event Log" seems to be the culprit.: Recently, my disk usage has constantly been at 100% in Task Manager. Computer is generally decent, but is slow to open everything. I re-sorted the list and saw that a process called "Service Host: Windows Event Log" was hogging a lot of resources. Like.. a lot. [ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services: Today, we are excited to share the latest innovations in our partnership with Samsung, bringing together Samsungâ&#128;&#153;s new devices for productivity with the best apps and services across Microsoft 365, Windows 10 and Xbox to help you across work and play. [ATTACH]...
  9. What Disables My Nvidia Services?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What Disables My Nvidia Services?: I did aa tour-de-force of shutting off Windows Settings. Immediately afterwards I had problems with The Nvidia Services in Windows Services being disabled whenever I start up my computer. Nvidia Control Panel then won't open and the screen brightness is dimmed. I turn the...
  10. Help! Windows 10 update service option keeps reverting to a disabled state on the Registry...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Windows 10 update service option keeps reverting to a disabled state on the Registry...: Please help me, I have been dealing with not being able to play Forza Horizon 3 for a long time. For some reason the techies that I went to when I replaced my motherboard did something to the windows 10 options. The Update Service just refuses to enable. submitted by...