Windows 10: New settings for People in Photo

Discus and support New settings for People in Photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open Photo I get a message "enabled new settings for people". Supposedly I can decline or accept. However when I click "decline" Photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sharepics, Jun 14, 2019.

1. sharepics Win User

New settings for People in Photo

When I try to open Photo I get a message "enabled new settings for people". Supposedly I can decline or accept. However when I click "decline" Photos will not open. The same message repeats. It appears that "decline" is not an option. Is there a fix for this problem?

:)

sharepics, Jun 14, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 14, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done New settings for People in Photo :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 14, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

New settings for People in Photo 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. New settings for People in Photo - Similar Threads - settings Photo

2. ONE DRIVE Remove one members set of group photos on onedrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE DRIVE Remove one members set of group photos on onedrive.: Hi, For some reason my photos that I take for work medical have been uploaded into my family one drive account. I need to remove all of these photos for patient privacy reasons. How can I remove all of these photos at once but leave all of the other family photos in one...
  3. ONE DRIVE Remove one members set of group photos on onedrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONE DRIVE Remove one members set of group photos on onedrive.: Hi, For some reason my photos that I take for work medical have been uploaded into my family one drive account. I need to remove all of these photos for patient privacy reasons. How can I remove all of these photos at once but leave all of the other family photos in one...
  4. How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?

How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to the my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  5. Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing: Hey there so recently for 5 days my dad is facing this issue on his windows account that the icons like you search up photos in windows search you can see the icon of photos or like you search up settings you see the settings icon but for some reason on my dads account we...
  6. Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing: Hey there so recently for 5 days my dad is facing this issue on his windows account that the icons like you search up photos in windows search you can see the icon of photos or like you search up settings you see the settings icon but for some reason on my dads account we...
  7. Icon of photos,microsoft store,settings etc not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. cant open photos app or settings or movie player. they start to load and then switch off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open photos app or settings or movie player. they start to load and then switch off: cant open photos app or settings or movie player. they start to load and then switch off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-photos-app-or-settings-or-movie-player/79e170e5-2732-4323-afea-53dfb9af7b78
  9. cant open photos app or settings or movie player. they start to load and then switch off

cant open photos app or settings or movie player. they start to load and then switch off: cant open photos app or settings or movie player. they start to load and then switch off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-photos-app-or-settings-or-movie-player/79e170e5-2732-4323-afea-53dfb9af7b78
  10. How to set windows photo app on my new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set windows photo app on my new computer: My photos are showing up in media player and I cant get the photo viewer to be set as default. I want to view my photos as in previous windows versions or with the photo app but can't find it on the list and cant download it from the app store.Help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. people settings on microsoft photos

2. decline people settings in photos

3. enabled new settings for people pop up in photos app

4. enabled new settings for people photosapp